Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1683665168060.jpg

I wanted to show you stoners what this stoner made for his girlfriend for her birthday. Check it out! Black walnut swing. Rustic style!
20230510_114651.jpg

20230510_114750.jpg

Made from a black walnut tree that I cut down. Beautiful wood. I only used a chainsaw and 30 grit sandpaper to shape it. Used dremel to write message on the bottom and put on 2 coats of Danish oil. I'll drill the holes and hanging it with hemp rope soon. She has an oak tree on the mountain up our holler picked out for hanging. Perfect spot. I'll share some pictures with its done. :smokeit:

I wanted to show you stoners what this stoner made for his girlfriend for her birthday. Check it out! Black walnut swing. Rustic style!
View attachment 1592100

View attachment 1592101

Made from a black walnut tree that I cut down. Beautiful wood. I only used a chainsaw and 30 grit sandpaper to shape it. Used dremel to write message on the bottom and put on 2 coats of Danish oil. I'll drill the holes and hanging it with hemp rope soon. She has an oak tree on the mountain up our holler picked out for hanging. Perfect spot. I'll share some pictures with its done. :smokeit:

:bday: :headbang: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live stoners.

I sat down at the PC last night and promptly fell asleep :sleeping: It was late when I woke up and just turned the PC off and went to bed.

Last night's tacos.

View attachment 1592098
Lmao i see it now…..2 tacos loaded with greenage! At first i thought it was 1 giant salad with a single empty tortilla folded in half and stuck in the middle! :doh::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back