Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah buddy big boy big wheel.. Need to get me one with a motor :headbang::doh::crying:
In the next little village up stream of us a guy who repairs lawn mowers and small engine stuff built one for his teenage son, powered the rear wheels, well actually over powered it with a yamaha 250cc 2stroke engine to be able to spin the tires constantly! IIRC he took the thing into a ditch at a high speed, didn't end well.

I already know I have a cat allergy, that's not usually all that bad and clears up after waking up and getting out of bed. This is a non-stop high volume flow of snot. I think this may be from the heater ducts, I know they need to be cleaned.
never thought of heater ducts.hmmm

In the next little village up stream of us a guy who repairs lawn mowers and small engine stuff built one for his teenage son, powered the rear wheels, well actually over powered it with a yamaha 250cc 2stroke engine to be able to spin the tires constantly! IIRC he took the thing into a ditch at a high speed, didn't end well.
Oh yeah I’ve seen them on YouTube couple different styles but all three wheel carts :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back