Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes neglect is a good thing. Been ignoring this corner for awhile just to see what happens.
IMG20230508090546.jpg

And of course I got digging to do before I can mow again. Damn Maypops springing up all over the place.
IMG20230508090600.jpg
IMG20230508090612.jpg
IMG20230508090626.jpg

Morning @Talonxracer and everyone else.
Up and doing my thing for awhile now, 2nd dripline going now, checked under the back deck/ramp and found 2 more Pilea popped up I need to transplant.
IMG20230508092346.jpg

Couple other houseplant looking things under there I need to look up.
IMG20230508092420.jpg
IMG20230508092427.jpg

Dad was a little haphazard in his planting. Saw a plant he liked, he bought it and stuck it where there was space.

Will Power..........:bravo:....

We were supposed to be going on a beach walk.....have breakfast......do some meat shopping on the way back.........then I was going caterpillar hunting.....:doh:..again......

But I haven't moved off the settee yet..............:coffee:...I Need a Jump Start.........

Good afternoon Mossy! Hopefully you've got a move on! If not...

My friend planted her whole front yard in native plants and fruit trees. Her anal neighbor, who has nary a dandelion in his manicured lawn, complained to the city inspector. They gave her 3 weeks to chop everything down. She got 100's of signatures from folks who like it the way it is. The city backed down and her natural habitat looks great (on the right):
go_native.jpg

Morning you Meniacal Monday Morning Maniacs!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Went to Richmond, Va this weekend with the wife for one of her art shows. She had her best show ever which she's really stoked about and I got to go out and explore the city while she was doin her thing. Had some amazing food/drinks, saw some cool architecture (colonial and modern), and met some freaks with some good smoke! Good weekend!

Takin the day off so SMOKE BREAK!!! on the hour, every hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back