Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh...that brings back memories.......:eyebrows:....after I stopped laughing I Thought....... every 1970's Rock Star wore them like a Uniform....

Freddie Mercury.....Mick Jagger..Rod Stewart......
48bb2764fa2994370733dea4cfe5c500.jpg
......it's just sooo 70's..........

Thanks for the "once you go dabs..." rep @Mañ'O'Green! I can see how dabs are a lot easier on the lungs, per milligram of THC... But it seems like lots of dabbers go for 10x more TCH per session. A while back @mdabber posted a video of somebody dabbing a whole gram of rosin in one bong session! So far one little dab of WTF rosin this morning kept me high all day. I'll save the Poison Bear OG rosin for evening. My lungs are already toast from decades of abuse (silica, asbestos, wood dust, chemicals, smoke, mold spores). Rosin may be the answer to spare what's left of my lungs.

Thanks for the "once you go dabs..." rep @Mañ'O'Green! I can see how dabs are a lot easier on the lungs, per milligram of THC... But it seems like lots of dabbers go for 10x more TCH per session. A while back @mdabber posted a video of somebody dabbing a whole gram of rosin in one bong session! So far one little dab of WTF rosin this morning kept me high all day. I'll save the Poison Bear OG rosin for evening. My lungs are already toast from decades of abuse (silica, asbestos, wood dust, chemicals, smoke, mold spores). Rosin may be the answer to spare what's left of my lungs.
Yeah when I first started I used a grain of rice but I love the tripping levels of THC where you question everything. Mind over matter where it can go bad or good depending on your mindset. I've given people who smoked their whole life and they are like I'm never smoking weed again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back