Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....nice and not too cool, good coffee......and intching yellow fly bites, gonna be a bad season for em it seems....went out back about 6:30 in the evening to do the concrete and by 7 had about 40 of em buzzing me, 7:15 I had to head in as I couldn't get anything done slapping at the lil bitches....not gonna be my best looking concrete work by a far stretch and I'll need to get a couple bags of patch sealer this morning to finish up....was getting bit so much I kicked my form, moved it, had to quickly rearrange it which changed the size and made it where I didn't have enough to skree it smooth....

Morning kittens....nice and not too cool, good coffee......and intching yellow fly bites, gonna be a bad season for em it seems....went out back about 6:30 in the evening to do the concrete and by 7 had about 40 of em buzzing me, 7:15 I had to head in as I couldn't get anything done slapping at the lil bitches....not gonna be my best looking concrete work by a far stretch and I'll need to get a couple bags of patch sealer this morning to finish up....was getting bit so much I kicked my form, moved it, had to quickly rearrange it which changed the size and made it where I didn't have enough to skree it smooth....
I hate those little yellow fly bastards :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back