Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....nice weather and good coffee....going to be a scorcher this afternoon though so need to get outside stuff done in the morning. Everything in the tent growing but all on the small side.......should have just dropped in final pots instead of solo's and transplanting.....live n learn.
IMG_20220517_061734.jpg

Morning growers!

Morning question!

If a company that offers seeds is also trying to sell you flower, hash, concentrates, mushrooms, etc, how credible do you find that?
Seems they got their fingers in too many pies.

Morning growers!

Morning question!

If a company that offers seeds is also trying to sell you flower, hash, concentrates, mushrooms, etc, how credible do you find that?
Well, kinda depends on what came first or if they started all at once. All at once is just plain fishy and really doesn't need debate.
Anything else needs in depth examination.

Ok, I need input on edible dose rates.
I'll need to make more infused MCT oil for my vet friend and I had another that loved the MCT oil, but wanted more made with olive oil.
What heathy dose do I need to shoot for?
The guy that is asking for the olive oil is a diabetic. It seems to have slowed his uptake of cannabinoids. He says it takes 3hrs for him to feel the effect. He says he uses 3 droppers for a dose. That's pretty stout for this batch. It may just be the desired effect. I use mine as a base and tweak with flower and rosin.

Anyway, I want 30 strong doses with the 30ml bottles I'm using. I want the dose large enough that newbs should only use half a dropper....MAX.
I'll just use decarbed live rosin and calculate the amount on the accepted norm THC content on a gram of rosin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back