Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice little kitties just left the orbit their box.
The redish ones remind me of my old catpal called Garfield - rip.
this is the live stoner chat, right...so that brings just a question into my mind...why isn't there a strain called garfield - big fat buds with nice orange hair...of course could'nt be an auto strain, would be lazy, long flower period, and grows perfect in lasag...well I'm too far off in orbit.
Have a nice weekend!!
over and out

nice little kitties just left the orbit their box.
The redish ones remind me of my old catpal called Garfield - rip.
this is the live stoner chat, right...so that brings just a question into my mind...why isn't there a strain called garfield - big fat buds with nice orange hair...of course could'nt be an auto strain, would be lazy, long flower period, and grows perfect in lasag...well I'm too far off in orbit.
Have a nice weekend!!
over and out
And a strain that makes you happy and stupid...Odie

My Crips gangsta bitch
IMG_20220513_065802.jpg

Now that time has passed and no one asked...she got into it with a deer during rutting season, mri showed multiple sites that looked like she had been beaten with a pipe end. 4 weeks of wife and I slinging her outside to use bathroom and much babying she gets around ok.. But looks like Snoop Dogg stoned off his ass sauntering down the street with a hitch in her step.

Last edited:
I was gonna say, sounds like AJ :rofl:
AJ in the 90’s was waaaayyyy worse. Hell, on the bus to school for the first day of 7th grade I learned it was possible to smoke a pill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m pretty sure I’m the only one from my graduating class that still hasn’t tried meth :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back