Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use a black soap, which catches terribly on the textured bottom of the tub. Pretty sure this is cleaner than when we bought the house though.
20220508_204620.jpg

:pass: I have been dabbing the FB2109a and I am reaching the limit before sleep will not be denied. It was a good day with good food.

View attachment 1456529

Gawd.....I could eat that now....:pass:...munchies already.............cough..................don't know why..................:angel:..cough...

This is my last season to try growing avocados.......:pass:...I can get them to about 18 inches high...then they die on me......:nono:

I put every one of the pips in to germ the other day in one of me big tubs....if it doesn't work this time...I'll give up...:shrug:

Sometimes you just gotta know when a plant hates you....:crying:....I'd just Love me own avocado here...

Gawd.....I could eat that now....:pass:...munchies already.............cough..................don't know why..................:angel:..cough...

This is my last season to try growing avocados.......:pass:...I can get them to about 18 inches high...then they die on me......:nono:

I put every one of the pips in to germ the other day in one of me big tubs....if it doesn't work this time...I'll give up...:shrug:

Sometimes you just gotta know when a plant hates you....:crying:....I'd just Love me own avocado here...
It is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter here for commercial crops. The CA AG Extension has been working on a varitey for here but it has not happened yet. They had a promising one but it ended up with poor yield?

I'll never understand why they can't just not come behind me and destroy everything

Hubby is the same....they don't grow out of it..... :crying:

Every time I clear a horizontal space.........he Fills it.............

He goes into drawers/cupboards...pulls all the contents out...and leaves them......:doh:....I've Learned not to let it bother me..................Most times...

:crying:

I'd make sure if I spent my time getting the tub as sparkly as that...that I was the first one to Use it.....:biggrin:

I use this stuff that I get at a janitorial supply the ingredients lists ammonium hydrogen fluoride and isopropyl alcohol to clean toilets and my grow tray. It gets fiberglass showers and tubs clean like new.

It is that time - Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:

I use this stuff that I get at a janitorial supply the ingredients lists ammonium hydrogen fluoride and isopropyl alcohol to clean toilets and my grow tray. It gets fiberglass showers and tubs clean like new.

It is that time - Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green ..... sterilising pots has always been jeyes fluid for me.....just the smell takes me back to the commercial tomato houses..... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back