Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,2,4 (technically I guess but I was a small child so idk if it counts), 7,8 (but I wasn't at fault I got tboned by someone who ran a red light), 15 (but only like candy from my little brother lmao), 16, and I suppose 18 technically :rofl: I grew up sheltered af :rofl:

What’s everyone got planned for today? I’m here taking over the world from the confines of the bed. Then waiting on the family to get up if we’re doing Mother’s Day breakfast or not. They have a tea party planned later charcuterie meat/cheese/fruit/veggies/sandwiches
Its raining so mulching the new bed and dealing with my dirt pile will have to wait. More than likely steam cleaning everything I can and dealing with #3 being a grump cause she's bored since its just the two of us here.

Where a bunch of stickers of mine wound up! ;)
View attachment 1456287
Only have a few unused stickers in my seed safe but my cheap ass stopped buying seeds a ways back so nothing to send free stickers with!:rofl:
I have this thing where I just hold on to stickers forever cause nowhere seems good enough to put them lmao.

I've got a Japanese maple already, whats the other?
0143F4A1-25CE-4931-AB63-86C8E4D8C7F6.jpeg
8FAD8E40-7256-4F0A-B64C-C0D6329689DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back