Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Cave Dirt Cody .... :pass: ..sharing one..................Male looks as if he is Raring to go.......:headbang:.........are we looking at a Retirement Dragon.....?....:dragon2:
Yep something to fool around with my spare time. As soon as I find some. Started my little home breeding project. Orgy pots and mass culling would be way to expensive with out my own stock. Shouldn’t take more then a few years to find what I like and 5 to ten to isolate it. :funny:

Should be fun.:pass:

Yep something to fool around with my spare time. As soon as I find some. Started my little home breeding project. Orgy pots and mass culling would be way to expensive with out my own stock. Shouldn’t take more then a few years to find what I like and 5 to ten to isolate it. :funny:

Should be fun.:pass:

Most Fun you can have with your clothes on.....:biggrin:.....

I was adding some seeds to the collection today and had to dig in the drawer. Am I the only one who finds all the stickers and junk that comes with seeds incredibly wasteful? This is a huge pile of stuff I didn't want or ask for. Pretty sure I haven't stuck a sticker to anything in like 40 years :shrug: I'd much prefer 1 free seed then an inch thick pile of stickers and flashlights and keychains and tissue paper and gift bags and bullshit. Obviously the marketing works well but how about an option for less waste?
View attachment 1456019
Cool I love stickers as I use to collect them just to see the change of brands over the years

0F1736C2-F59A-4C5D-9B37-81C191475F86.jpeg
Screw that I’m planting smokables in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back