Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon sauce for Blue :toke:
drakon-na-avu-063.jpg

'

hi pal,,what method are you going to use ,,spray or inject,,,,,,
Since it's a test/reveiw going to use their method of spraying following their directions. DSC also said they'd love a video of the mixing and use process so gotta figure if I can make that happen in a usable for promotion kind of way...

hi :bighug:,,,eye and eyes together are fine,,,weird i cant see properly with either on there own but open both and alls clear:cool1:,,,,chest has been real bad..definitely been on a downer but longer days are bringing an improvement :cheers:

:toke:@blue and @Dabber

Yeah........ :pighug: ...after Easter the UK normally gets a cold patch...then you will start coming out of hibernation proper.

I am Wonderng if the Forced Labour before xmas set you up for a winter crash......:doc3:...

Since it's a test/reveiw going to use their method of spraying following their directions. DSC also said they'd love a video of the mixing and use process so gotta figure if I can make that happen in a usable for promotion kind of way...

must have missed that,,is it like a kit that someone has produced?

Take lots of photos @Bill.de.Cat ....it is a New process for most.....so photo each stage...and if you need Help converting it to a Tutorial/showcase I'm sure we can Help.....:headbang:...as long as you have stage photos..words can be added later....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back