Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cuss:
0E6618E4-0D62-43B6-BA9E-4C96FCE85E1D.jpeg

Looks like I need to buy some bloom set and hope for the best cuz tomato plants gonna start losing hope for any kinda fruit before it’s too hot for them to produce!:oops1:

When is Mothers Day in the US @WildBill .....?

We are due more thunderstorms today...and the 10 day forecast is not much better..... :pass:
This Sunday. I'm taking flowers to Mom and some red Carnations with Baby's Breath for Pop. I wasn't able to get some out for his birthday. He loved carnations from a young man. I think he had a big wreath with carnations and baby's breath at my brother's funeral a few years before I was born, He had a pressing of the flowers in his family bible.
As a young man, when he went 'out on the town', he would wear a carnation in the lapel with two sprigs of baby's breath on each side and his folded handkerchief in the pocket. Stylin' for the late 30s and early 40s! LOL!
I buried him with the same set up. Sure miss that feller!

:rofl: No stack o dimes I think you can see there not the prettiest today. Little rusty after 5 days off. just laying it on hot and thick multi passings.
LOL! I love tigging quality stainless. I can make it look purdy!:biggrin::eyebrows:
I'm very particular on my fit up. It makes things far easier and important on a turbo set up. Clean smooth welds for heat transfer and no interior turbulence or slag to burn off and hit your turbo.
I can usually jump right in on stainless, but I still have to 'warm up' on aluminum. Material is key/ If I'm not supplying the material, I specify US made only. I've flung crap to the moon when almost finished and I hit impurities in the pipe on the cheap crap.
That's one of the bigger reasons I only do work for a select few. No cheap BS and no arguing about cost of the 'good shit'!.

When is Mothers Day in the US @WildBill .....?

We are due more thunderstorms today...and the 10 day forecast is not much better..... :pass:

Speaking on Mother's day, Happy belated Spanish Mother's Day!!! Sorry for the delay, but had to go out of town and was MIA here...

Us Mother's day is this Sunday, May 8 or in your case 8/5/22...

LOL! I love tigging quality stainless.
:yeahthat: Me too when they let me. It sucks when I’m one of the only guys at my shop that can lay a quality MIG weld all the time. They don’t let me TIG very much cause I’m not as good at it but haven’t near as much practice. I’ve only been welding couple years now self taught. I was a JD mechanic for 6 yrs prior to this :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back