Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bill Thank you dabpress 2x4.5" 90 micron 210f 5 min press with 1 minish warm up. I took bunch of pics i think this is the rest but i didn't have shot of controller

View attachment 1449577
No jack Handle no pressure to here. This actually is the second bag in the press you can see the first bag all done to the side
View attachment 1449576
@1min started applying more pressure still NO jack handle till i can't put anymore pressure
View attachment 1449582

@ 3min i start applying little more pressure with jack handle in. till i feel my max pressure for first press. finishing off the squeeze @5minish
View attachment 1449584
Put the puck right back in and squeeze the shit out of it for another 5min saving that for raining day fund or edibles.
View attachment 1449590
Thanks! I'm gonna try more flower squishes.

Welp….now seems as good a time as any to try an early sample (as in zero cure) of whiskey zulu….I’m pretty sure this is the stinkiest autoflower I’ve grown…. :pass:

I Prefer fresh bud...... :pass: ....gotta have a cross that kicks from dry....some don't....but I prefer pre-cure.

Im the same with other herbs too...if the option is there I would always use fresh over dried...:chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back