Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that song, it's time for canna coffee. After that's finished, I have an appt. with a nice hot soak in the tub and a few one hitters from my mix. My friend still hasn't called this morning to tell me if she wants to take her last girl down and run all the fresh frozen she now has.
I'll check with her after the soak, if she hasn't called me. It's gonna take a good bit of time to run what she has in my Bubble Bowls. I'd like to get all the processing done in one day.......shake, squish and hash hot bottle rolling.

Thanks for the rep @420Forever !

Planning a nice smoke session later tonight after work. Have a king size cone filled with a mix of Northern Lights, White Widow, Girl Scout Cookies, and Trizzlers.

Just the 2! The short 1 will have 5 distribution drippers to water a ring around the outside of the pot and the long 1 will be closer to the plant measuring the soil down deep and usually not til plant has some size and is drinking a bunch will it open up and drip closer to the root mass to help the pot stay moist evenly throughout! If it’s not enough in my opinion I can add extra of the small carrots later but the guy I talked to from sustainable village said I don’t need more! I was gonna buy more drippers to go on the long carrot and he said this was plenty! I’m guessing if I was willing to spend more money and he said this was good I’m guessing it’ll be enough!
Good deal man! Are you gonna fun your KNF program with that setup?
Tag me if ya start a thread with the setup or get it setup in one of your other threads.

Happy 420 kittens......slight chill, yummy coffee this morning.......busy doing little things this AM, rolled wife out onto back deck to get her yeah or nay, she liked it and didn't think it would be that big......all 4 sour stompers have at least 1/4 inch tails this morning, so plan on cupping them this eve.....4-3BOG/Sams still standing,
20220420_115552.jpg

Others are ok.....still think that G. Bomb is a photo ( still have 5 seeds in the G. Bomb Auto pack)
20220420_115515.jpg
20220420_115523.jpg

And a comparison of the 2 Golden Tickets.....not sure what the hell happened.
20220420_115606.jpg

And pay no real attention to those temps....Have 2 inkbird probes hanging about a foot off the soil line on each end of the tent and both read 6 degrees less than those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back