Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green chili pork burrito, enchilada style View attachment 1447358
That needs a tiny bit of this!
0aca1458-099d-4a64-8eef-c29d1bb8f6c8_1.01c290cafc6ed6454861c475c18aef98.jpeg

Put this on your hamburger meat about 30 min before cooking.........the only thing! It's good enough just by itself!

(clock strikez midnight in the heartland...which meanz....)

giphy (2).gif

AFN ain't a bad place...
AFN is from here to eternity!
:headbang: ppp

20220419_151119.jpg
20220419_153309.jpg
20220419_150540.jpg

Check out the guy at the two minute mark...Ouch!

Interesting break there. I knew I'd never surfed there..........the break and the wet suits were the clues..
The bigger waves break very different.
The guy before the one you mentioned, sure backed outta a bad wipe out just in time. That's a scary feeling being on the edge and you see that it's gonna break big time.

Big wave season is pretty much over in Hawaii. It's funny and cool to tell people on the mainland that I surfed some 20 footers .......on Christmas day. :cools:

That lead me here:

Never heard of the place! So damn cool! The rip must be unreal!
Like Waimea Bay, when the waves break across the whole mouth of the bay, wave runners are the only way out. ,,,,,most put out a bit south of the bay. The rip there is pretty damn crazy..........not to mention the waves! LOL!

Great vid! Thanks!

(clock strikez midnight in the heartland...which meanz....)

View attachment 1447458

AFN ain't a bad place...
AFN is from here to eternity!
:headbang:ppp

View attachment 1447460View attachment 1447461View attachment 1447459

:funny:
I salute that post with a rip from my one hitter mix.....A little Asian Haze, A little Sour Stomper and the sweet screened trichomes from my friend's mystery girl.....pretty sure it was Double Grape after seeing a DG harvest this morning.

Stop screwing with people ad editing your post. I had to go back and look if I quoted the right post!

12929152_0.jpg

OUCH!
That looks almost as bad as my arm was last week after digging out my race car outta the trailer. I bruised, scraped and cut the hell outta my right arm. Unlike yours, mine was fairly shallow and m thinned skin made it look a lot more worse than it actually was. If I was this thin-skinned when I was young and at m prime, I would have been one cut MF'er! :wall::funny:

It's not hot, is it?
Nope, no signs of a DVT. The red lines line up with the edges of the bruise from where the direct impact was, so I think that was why they look particularly nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back