Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not gonna lie….every time you guys post this video I find myself fascinated by the gentleman in the white collared shirt…..his attire is fascinating to me. It’s like he figured out a way to wear a mullet…:haha: his shirt says “I’m here for business” but his pants and hat say “I’m here to party, drink Bud Heavy, and possibly kill and cook something over a live fire”….. perhaps he’s making a statement about the duality of man:rofl:

Good Morfnoevight all you Caturday stoners!
cat biker.gif

That cat is as stone as I am :rofl:.

So, I tripped while carrying the tray of buds and in an attempt to not have buds go everywhere I ended up slamming the side of my knee into the top corner of the the board that runs the length of the side of the bed. So now I've got a huge goose egg lump the size of a softball and it hurts to stand/walk and if I don't elevate it I can *feel* the fluid rushing to it. I've been icing it off and on for the last several hours. Turned dark blue almost immediately. Thankfully I'd already watered everything before hand cause I pretty much haven't moved since I dragged myself back into the bed.
You know you should have a Doc look at that.

Good Morfnoevight all you Caturday stoners!
View attachment 1445959

That cat is as stone as I am :rofl:.

You know you should have a Doc look at that.
Perhaps. But hubby is working all day today and a double tomorrow so I'm not sure how I'd make it work. If it still hurts to put weight on it by Monday I'll go to urgent care or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back