Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is gonna have their hands FULL!!!!.......NOT MINE! :rofl:

Allright so, we got hit by a tornado on Wednesday night. Touched down less than a mile from here. We got no damage other than some trees down and debris all over. However, we were without power until sometime late last night. I got the alert that we were back on around 3am.

Terrifying weather lately. I think this is the third time this year we've had the sirens go off and had to hide in the basement. Not my picture but my neighbors at the next subdivision up took this shot, we could definitely see the funnel from our front window. I peeked and ran to hide.

StoneLakes.jpg

We got very lucky but the grow is completely destroyed. Not sure if anything was ready but I used a lantern and cut/hung all of the plants. Humidity was out of control and no air circulation at all. Did what I could to salvage things but wow, this grow has been just cursed by tornados. First ones caused me back late from a trip and lost plants and now this set turned off our power long enough to end it. Sheesh.

Allright so, we got hit by a tornado on Wednesday night. Touched down less than a mile from here. We got no damage other than some trees down and debris all over. However, we were without power until sometime late last night. I got the alert that we were back on around 3am.

Terrifying weather lately. I think this is the third time this year we've had the sirens go off and had to hide in the basement. Not my picture but my neighbors at the next subdivision up took this shot, we could definitely see the funnel from our front window. I peeked and ran to hide.

View attachment 1445903

We got very lucky but the grow is completely destroyed. Not sure if anything was ready but I used a lantern and cut/hung all of the plants. Humidity was out of control and no air circulation at all. Did what I could to salvage things but wow, this grow has been just cursed by tornados. First ones caused me back late from a trip and lost plants and now this set turned off our power long enough to end it. Sheesh.
Wow! I’m glad your damage was minimal and no one was hurt. Plants come and go, but you retain your skills as a grower….on to the next grow :bighug::pass:

Seems like a rough week week for some folks here. Sorry to throw another bummer in, but a pretty shitty week in Gooville. Had to put my Zoey down this week and it's hitting hard. She was 17 and had a good run, but this one is hitting hard...Vaya con dios my little girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back