Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A moist sandwich for sure.

giphy (61).gif
:hump: ppp

So, I tripped while carrying the tray of buds and in an attempt to not have buds go everywhere I ended up slamming the side of my knee into the top corner of the the board that runs the length of the side of the bed. So now I've got a huge goose egg lump the size of a softball and it hurts to stand/walk and if I don't elevate it I can *feel* the fluid rushing to it. I've been icing it off and on for the last several hours. Turned dark blue almost immediately. Thankfully I'd already watered everything before hand cause I pretty much haven't moved since I dragged myself back into the bed.

Morning kittens......happy caturday as well.......65 and good coffee...............been a bit busy in between rain and thunder storms and consoling the big girl, she really hates thunder storms.......figured out the 3 foot depth of the new tent was just WAY too deep for my back to hand water so ordered another autopot tray for a complete 6 in there......waiting on the 5 cosmic bomb and 4 3BOG x Samsquatch to show for the GLB test....others are still alive with a couple starting to grow now.....slowly working on back deck in between daily chores and yard maint....gotta get the lattice and railing done to hide the STS testers....spring has sprung so wife happily pointing out things that need attending to......by me of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back