Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm driving to CAT4:15 Farm Fest in Oklahoma next weekend with @derek420colorado ; he's a speaker!

We gonnna cuddddddle

Why does this "which of these 10 growers are the best in the area" contest thing seem like a big old circle jerk to me?
View attachment 1443269View attachment 1443271
These kinda things are getting kinda common around here too. I'm way too cautious and old now to not think that half the people there are narcs :shrug:but in my younger days I'd probably be tailgating outside the night before :hookah::crying:

Gonna have to be completely drilled and tapped at this point. Larger bolt a must… just got stainless bolts too cuz they don’t seize in aluminum as readily as reg bolts. I also have antiseize for when bolts go back in. So it never happens again
I'm so damn picky about that!
Like heating the part to apply the oil, a have to be careful with heat input in small areas. Naturally, there are many areas where this is not all that impactful. Late one night, after a VERY chill canna session in the race pits, a renowned engine builder gave me a VERY technical breakdown into the heat treating and machining of a Ford ModMotor from a big old hunk of aluminum. It was cool as hell at the time, but I sure as hell can't remember specifics! I was told it was some golden canna from Humboldt County. I don't know what it was, but I'd sure as hell grow it right now.....a whole damn tent full! :funny: :biggrin::eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back