Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! Got the latch on my pickup installed. I want to get high but I need to do some shopping so I will BBL
Just did mine hehhee wise move to shop then blaze...

I know I’m running outta tracks when I resort to this

Just did mine hehhee wise move to shop then blaze...

I know I’m running outta tracks when I resort to this

@mohawk warrior :toke: How do you do? I do dabs of rosin. When I start dabbing chores involving anything with moving parts or shape edges are postponed until I want too move again. I am dabbing some of the Citradelic Sunset I grew as I try to type this post. :haha: The grow is logged here somewhere.

@mohawk warrior :toke: How do you do? I do dabs of rosin. When I start dabbing chores involving anything with moving parts or shape edges are postponed until I want too move again. I am dabbing some of the Citradelic Sunset I grew as I try to type this post. :haha: The grow is logged here somewhere.
I’m good, yourself?
Dabs ehhhhh... I used to hang lol maybe I’ll come across it when I get some free time barely any of that anymore... as I type “smash crash boom” the rugrat is up to no good

I’m good, yourself?
Dabs ehhhhh... I used to hang lol maybe I’ll come across it when I get some free time barely any of that anymore... as I type “smash crash boom” the rugrat is up to no good
Enjoy your child's youth engaged with them. It passes very fast.

What do you call the Indian (men) who harvest canna by rubbing their hands up them and use the hand trim....rather than harvesting the plant......?

I Know there is a Name for them.....but I'm buggered if I can remember what it was.......:crying:....anyone know off hand.....
Freaking lucky is what I'd call em.

CATURDAY KITTENS!
IMG_20210515_175756069_HDR.jpg

Kitten colors change,
Sometimes a little,
Sometimes a lot
At least I have a light gray that may look like the Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back