Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

got one question for you about the vape. Is "Cotton Mouth From Hell" one of the results of using this?:face::eek2::haha::haha:
1726242216527.gif

Well, I hate to say it, but I have a real test of my product. :eek2:

My old neighbor at my old farm has cancer and all they're doing is giving him time. It's not going to be curable.
His wife told me this morning that they have him some medical marijuana drops, whatever you can get in Texas I guess now. They're both very disappointed in that.

So I'm gonna send them two 60 milliliter bottles each of my THC only oil and my THC/CBD oil, both in MCT.
That should be enough to know if it's going to work for Him.

It's depressing that he's going through This. But At least he knows that he has a friend that can help him best deal with what Cards he's got dealt!

hecno

Healing points
Texas Compassionate Use Program

What an absolute pile of crap!:face:

I had heard that it was bad, but I didn't realize it was this damn ridiculous!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

This is what they are prescribing for a man that is dying of cancer!

11_cbd_and_thc_tincture_-_cherry.png

1:1 Cherry Tincture (600 mg)​

Made with simple ingredients and 600 mg of total active cannabinoids per bottle, Texas Original™ Balanced tinctures offer precise, drop-by-drop dosing.
300 mg CBD, 300 mg THC per Bottle
10 mg CBD, 10 mg THC per mL
30 mL Bottle
$90.00

The strength is absolutely pathetic and the price is just unfathomable!

This makes me angry as hell and extremely sad for my friend!

And he's just one person among many!

This absolutely needs to change!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

At least he will be dosing with some Real medicine by Wednesday!

@hecno

Thanks for the slaps, man! I appreciate it!:thumbsup::pass:

I just contacted my state senator that represents my area. It seems that he is on a few select key committees and chairs on one.
Naturally, I didn't get to speak with him, but I did get to speak with a young lady that was nice and very informative.
I told her of my friend and his situation. I definitely fibbed and told her I had a friend up in Oklahoma send him some proper medication ! :biggrin: :eyebrows:

It seems they had a meeting on the very topic of medical marijuana with in the last month or so.

She said that she would have someone contact me and inform me of the outcome and his position on the subject.

I guess I need to bone up on some statistics can fire back at them in support of medical cannabis, particularly for the state of Texas.

Here's a pretty important one!
In 2022, about 1.4 million veterans were living in Texas - the most out of any state. That's pretty big voter bloc!
Here's something else that they would understand...........
The hemp industry in Texas was worth $2.78 billion last year!

Votes and money is what they know best!

The funny thing here in Australia it is dead easy to get medical cannabis , I could easy get it , all you have to do is ring up a company and they ask some questions and if you can prove you have one of many medical conditions , Bobs your uncle , you have it . But I get the feeling from talking to guys I know they are more interested in getting the card to safe guard themselves if they get busted for having cannabis in there system , I have been given some to try for pain , but I have grown better , The Anvil worked real good for me , Votes and money says it all . :thumbsup:

The whole thing just got me in a crappy mood!
There's the government screwing around again!

So I had brilliant idea earlier, I'm going out and do a little sitting on the lawn mower and cut some stuff to chill out! I love getting on my tractor after coming home from work! It would chill me right out and start relieving the day stress.

Well what are those governmental so-called safety interlocks won't let me start my lawn mower. First thing I think damn I'm high and I don't know how to start this thing again. But that's not the case. It's one of three interlocks. Seat, arm position of the control arms, and parking brake set.
It was all working perfectly fine when I parked it.
More control .......more stupidity of the government.:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Well, that's all done And the house completely reeks!
:eyebrows:
:eyebrows:
:haha:

I had to keep pushing. After I came back from the Dr, all I wanted to do is just go lay down for a good bit, but if I did I knew I'd be out for quite a while. Woke up early and it was a nice long drive that just have to be on a bad pain day!

I think CBD Skunk Haze produced quite well! Absolutely beautiful extremely light colored Hash!
Like all different strains, they just plain shake different. This girl really dumped her load at the very beginning. She really didn't drop a whole lot after the first shake.

Hopefully all the hash will be really nice and dry by tomorrow after I get RUCU CUCU in bags. I need to trim her up and get her in bags tomorrow.
Her hash looks like it should convert quite well!

I've got another tray that I did the second shake in to, but she didn't really produce a whole lot on the second.
I'm happy with her production. Hopefully she will be good medicine!

IMG_20240918_194302646.jpg

That damn hash was still wet this morning! At least it was Dry enough I could pull it apart and spread it out a bit and break it up.
It might be dry enough later on today to squish. I'm just going to concentrate on getting RUCU CUCU in the bag.
I've got too little hashballs sitting on top of my laptop. I'm thinking it of putting one in my new toy and see what it does.......................... Correction ...........the nice soft squishy one is already loaded up in there! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang:

Well I got a good report back from the oil I sent to my old neighbor with cancer.

Here's what his wife said last night.

"OK, Tommy says his head feels goofy. His stomach doesn't hurt and he's not feeling nauseous. He isn't dizzy anymore like he normally is. He thinks it definitely works much better than the crap prescription that he had!"

She texted me this morning that he slept very soundly!
That was the THC/CBD oil that they used.

During the daytime, I told her to back off to one dropper for the THC oil and then go from there.

F*CK Texas's Compassionate Use Program (CUP)!!!!!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

What a frigging joke! $90 for a 30 milliliter weak concoction crap!

Back