Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

And here's exactly why we test! I'm getting reports back in on the latest coconut oil Infusion. They seem to back up what I found when I tested it myself.
The veteran that reported in this morning put it this way, " It's a good daytime 'Get things done' type of oil!"
I would assume that is from the sativa side of the two girls that I used.

Well, today was nothing but a struggle to corral in my pain!:face::eek2::help:

I must have slept wrong or twisted a bit too far. The vast majority was joint pain, but the nerve pain to the left side was quite agitated.
It definitely got worse as I moved around early this morning. I thought I hit it pretty hard with three droppers on three mini cupcakes. It just plain barely moved the needle!:face:

I didn't really get much relief until I pulled a big dab of Aunt Jenny's elixir And put it in the vape. That was around noon as I was preparing lunch Also.
After eating I hit the vape a couple more times and decided to lay down for a bit to maybe let things take effect. I laid down for about hour and a 1/2. It seemed to help some.

Currently ingesting some cannacoffee that is pretty stout with 4 droppers, I'm just hoping for a decent. And get my CBD levels back up. Hopefully I can knock some of that inflammation out that's causing the pain.

Back