Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

Well, it's been a pretty rough day. I've been fighting muscle spasms and Spinal joint pain all damn Day long.
I woke up with a increased pain level, so maybe I slept crazy in the wrong position. I hit the CBD fairly hard this morning with a canna coffee. It got it reasonably calmed down, but as the morning wore on it came back with a vengeance. I noticed again with the oil from the last round of making. Along with some flower, I was able to push through and get done what had to get done this afternoon. But I had to push! :face:

So I made up a new nighttime oil concoction.
I took a third of of the following and filled a 60ml bottle
The last MCT oil I made from saved up squished pucks from over the past year and a half or so And the bud from the seed waking of Bloodstone.
The MCT oil I made from one straight THC plant.
The coconut oil I made from dry ice worked material from Aunt Jeannie's Elixir.

There's gonna be a pretty good test! I put four droppers into two mini cupcakes. That's going to be quite the cannabinoid stew! Hopefully somewhere in there is a some killer entourage effect!

Hopefully I'll have something positive to report back in the morning.

Since so far all my medicinals have been from making hash, I thought this video was interesting and I learned some new terminology.

Has anybody used this heat and pressure technique to make jam from their rosin?

Ol' Jeremy is goofy looking AF, but the boy knows his stuff!:rofl::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I had two cycles of Decarb and Infuse runs from the worked material of the last dry ice run yesterday.
The last infusion was finished this afternoon and Jared up with the previous THC only coconut oil. I now have roughly 1200 milliliters of that.
I'm gonna run a live test on it here as soon as my New England clam chowder warms up, I think I'll test three droppers in my chowder with some rice and taters. Should be a pretty good test.

WHEW!!! Alright, three droppers is pretty potent! :eyebrows: :headbang: I'm pretty sure I have Not peaked!
I'm going to try and stay awake for another two hours. I wanna see how I feel then and see if I need to take two more droppers in some mini cupcakes to go to sleep.
We'll see if I can make it to midnight though!:haha:

Well, I did make it well past midnight.:biggrin:
I started hitting Aunt Jeannie's Elixir Live Rosin with my swordfish and it tends to even things out really well.
When I realized what time it was, I fixed 2 mini cupcakes with a dropper apiece.
Quickly went to sleep at approximately 2:00 AM and woke up about 7:45 AM. And what's still just a bit high.

I'm thinking this may become more of a 'thing' with me. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

I decided to break out my cobbing experiments again.

I didn't have the vape that I have now when I first made the Cobbs. I first tried the Root Beer Float And it whacked me very very hard! The high snook up on me and then kept a nice plateau for about three hours.

I tried the Vidamints last night and had a pretty decent night sleep. I hit the same rave with the same loadout for a second session this morning and I'm feeling pretty good.

I've got a fresh load in the vape. I'm gonna text to see if it has enough CBD to keep me going through the day without having to take any oil.

Last edited:
Well, I'm just now sobering up. :face: :haha::haha::haha:

I think I overdood it!:funny:

I finish that load in the vape and maybe I should have just done half!

And maybe I shouldn't have ate the cobbing after vaping it.:biggrin::haha:

I think I loaded up my swordfish and hit it for a few times too.:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

I think the test is invalid.

I did find out that I Probably should vape less of it at one time !:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Back