What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gave Sowahh Queen the axe tonight Day 83 she’s getting pretty foxy and has a ton of ambers. Don’t think the buds can get much fatter. As always hard to tell the smell but when I was cutting her I was getting a really funky weedy smell really nice :drool:

View attachment 1693360View attachment 1693361View attachment 1693362View attachment 1693363View attachment 1693364View attachment 1693365View attachment 1693366View attachment 1693367View attachment 1693368View attachment 1693369View attachment 1693370View attachment 1693371View attachment 1693372View attachment 1693373

View attachment 1693376
Looking good buddy. I suck at telling the sent to man. I say smells like some dank. Lol. Although with the herbsnow dryer I just got done drying a sour stomper and for the first time I smell the grape in her.And its is My 4th one. Not sure if Im getting better at pin pointing out smells or the herbsnow is drying faster so less oxidation so more terps and thc. 🤷 so better smells and should get higher.

Dude, that looks fuckin sick! Like straight magazine shots. Solo cup for scale is great reference size. Buds look fat all around.

Thanks bro yeah I figured should give some size reference for her colas are some of thickest I’ve had :headbang::toke::pass:

Perfect wee plant 🪴 👌 😍

Thank you brother :worship::pass:

Looking good buddy. I suck at telling the sent to man. I say smells like some dank. Lol. Although with the herbsnow dryer I just got done drying a sour stomper and for the first time I smell the grape in her.And its is My 4th one. Not sure if Im getting better at pin pointing out smells or the herbsnow is drying faster so less oxidation so more terps and thc. 🤷 so better smells and should get higher.

Thanks bro yeah I’m awful with them unless they are obvious it’s hard for me to describe I’ve gotten better but still not as good as some folks :shrug::pass:

Finally finding time to weigh up and hopefully press some Lil Stick got 250 grams from more then happy with that can’t find any mold or signs of. She looks super frosty nothing super loud smell some sweet floral smells from her

IMG_0521.jpeg
IMG_0522.jpeg
IMG_0523.jpeg
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_0525.jpeg

Unfortunately I did find and kept finding more mold in Sowahh Queen. So I rather then risk it I just disposed of her:oops1:

Yo! 250g? Holy shit. That's a usual amount for you from one plant?

Yes no lol... I've had a pound and other 200's but also have 100's and below.. I'd say I've been averaging around 100 recently anything over 200 is great. We should be well over the 250 with Northern Berry. It's not always the huge ones that are the best either. I tend to get larger plants with MC 1 part :shrug: