Lil Stick Day 69 Late Flower New
Lil Stick Day 69 Late Flower she’s getting close and can barely hold her self up buds are the size of golf balls and super sticky. Actually had a branch break so I got an early tester drying probably give her another week. See where she’s at and how the tester goes:headbang::drool::hurry:

IMG_0330.jpeg
IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
2024-06-26-21-40-50-291.jpeg
2024-06-26-21-40-08-855.jpeg
2024-06-26-21-38-37-168.jpeg

:woohoo1:looking pretty damn good to me bro!
The DS was phat, but alas the fekkin' Rots got her - :cuss: ... keep in mind that her ancestry includes Dead Animal, a true landrace Affy that is desert weed all the way, which are notorious for weak mold resistance...small wonder given their climate!
Pheno's to pheno diff's are in play as well... notable that Lil'Stick, with her equatorial Sati'-type genetics resisted this far better - :thumbsup:
Nor'berry is a certified freak pheno IMO, I have seen this before...
I had a Night Queen auto, very Indi-dom in genetics, grow like anything but! She was the same long lean spires, open bud structure, looked like a very Sati-dom cross... Bitch faked me out two ways! :rofl: ...first, how she grew; 2nd, she had that strawberry milkshake-like aroma in her stem rub, an elusive pheno that showed in this same batch of seeds that a mate sent me a couple of... Nothing doing in the buds though, like at all! :doh:
...very funky aroma, dull and uninteresting, ditto for the high...

Time will tell on this girl; lean on the bloom nutes, PK boosting actually (no N) and see if stack and fatten the florets up more... lots of time yet like BC' said, so tickle her much as you dare and see if she plumps a bit...

:woohoo1:looking pretty damn good to me bro!
The DS was phat, but alas the fekkin' Rots got her - :cuss: ... keep in mind that her ancestry includes Dead Animal, a true landrace Affy that is desert weed all the way, which are notorious for weak mold

Thanks Waira much appreciated that does make me feel little better knowing it’s not all my fault still sucks. Live and learn though I know better for next time to try to get her to stretch more if the colas weren’t so condensed and solid she may have been fine.

resistance...small wonder given their climate!
Pheno's to pheno diff's are in play as well... notable that Lil'Stick, with her equatorial Sati'-type genetics resisted this far better - :thumbsup:

Her buds aren’t near as dense sorta airy but their huge buds covered in trichomes and resin pretty sure she’ll be a great girl for rosin.

Nor'berry is a certified freak pheno IMO, I have seen this before...
I had a Night Queen auto, very Indi-dom in genetics, grow like anything but! She was the same long lean spires, open bud structure, looked like a very Sati-dom cross... Bitch faked me out two ways! :rofl: ...first, how she grew; 2nd, she had that strawberry milkshake-like aroma in her stem rub, an elusive pheno that showed in this same batch of seeds that a mate sent me a couple of... Nothing doing in the buds though, like at all! :doh:
...very funky aroma, dull and uninteresting, ditto for the high...

Time will tell on this girl; lean on the bloom nutes, PK boosting actually (no N) and see if stack and fatten the florets up more... lots of time yet like BC' said, so tickle her much as you dare and see if she plumps a bit...

That is for sure she is a freak I have been cutting the N to her for a few weeks been steady around 100ppm N and heavier on the p and K 90 and 150 ppm for a couple weeks now and started some bud candy and will follow with some molasses this week. I base all my feeding off of one of MOG’s spreadsheets and it’s seems to work very well :headbang::pass:

Last edited:
Biker MOB Day 14 New
Gave the girls 350-375 ppm day 12 along with a foliar feed. Tonight day 14 I’m going to feed them 400-450 ppm. Girls are still little slow going but they look great healthy hoping they start to explode now that I'm giving them more light was running little behind schedule on light and feed from being gone

Biker MOB Day 14

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg

Northern Berry, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 70 New
Northern Berry, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 70 girls are doing great just packing on the weight I've been giving them bud candy for the last 2-3 weeks and will give them some molasses this week :headbang::pop:

IMG_0348.jpeg

Sowahh Queen she has some massive cola's on her I keep checking her for mold but I have only found one little branch down low with it and I got rd of it asap. the rest of her looks great although she's got some time left :goodluck::lol:

IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0350.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0352.jpeg

Northern Berry is starting to fatten up and filling in now there going to big some long ass cola's :headbang::bow:

IMG_0353.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Lil Stick not sure how much longer she's going to make it I keep supporting her up but she just gets fatter and keeps falling over shoulda called her Big Stick :doh::woody::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg

Lil Stick tester branch rosin New
Pressed that lil branch that broke off Lil stick the other day. Rosin come out looking awesome almost white with a huge return on the first press 25% haven’t even collected and weighed second press:drool::lildab:

IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0374.jpeg
IMG_0375.jpeg
IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg

All that from that little branch? Dude, the rest of the plant is going to be killer.

Is the lighter color from it being taken early? And is the effect really really different? I know it'll be a minute before the rest is done but for future reference.

All that from that little branch? Dude, the rest of the plant is going to be killer.

Is the lighter color from it being taken early? And is the effect really really different? I know it'll be a minute before the rest is done but for future reference.

Yeah that's what I said and even the wife commented "what's this? tasty" and "all that from that little branch" yielded very well 25%. Yes the early color is a combination of early harvest and early pressing the bud was dry enough but only few days since breaking are = less time for oxidation. as far as affects go I'm awful it fucks me up:baked:.... But I have been super busy today getting a bunch of shit done and cleaning which I normally avoid so it might be a little neurotic :shrug::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sometimes I think it is strain dependent too but a lot most has to do with harvest and cure time the shorter earliest stuff gives the lightest color