Biker MOB Day 5 New
Day 5 Girls are getting feed tonight mainly cause I'll be gone and it will be way to long if I waited. Pots were dry on top gave them 275ppm ph5.8 to ~20% runnoff now they’ll be in their own for a few days:cooldance: :toke: Also I’m gonna switch them to 18/6 now:headbang:

IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

Northern Berry, Dead Skunk, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 61 New
Day 61 gave the girls a small quick defoliation NB was getting thick same a SQ just to help with airflow. Topped their Rez off as full as I can get it and ph'd to 5.8-5.7 cause I'm gonna be gone a few days they should be set till sunday haven't been doing much while I've been here just keeping Rez in check and making sure I'm not over fertigating. Girls have done the rest on their own :headbang::cooldance::pop::lildab:

Sowahh Queen

IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0230.jpeg

Lil Stick

IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg

Dead Skunk

IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg

Northern Berry

IMG_0240.jpeg
IMG_0241.jpeg
IMG_0242.jpeg
IMG_0244.jpeg

Stellar work!! Northern Berry is incredible.
Her buds are extremely dense. The weight will be impressive on this one.

Thank you BC I hope so although I’m starting to think I got a different pheno then others did she kinda been a little different then everyone else’s. I’m really curious to see what the rest of the seeds do :shrug: :pass: :thanks:

Northern Berry, Dead Skunk, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 65 New
Day 65 girls are doing good on cruise control buds are getting fat and sticky not much for smells standing out yet :shrug::pass:

IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0293.jpeg

Sowahh Queen has some fat cola's on her she has me little worried

IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0264.jpeg

Dead Skunk her buds are super fat too not much for skunk smell from her but don't think she likes the amount of N she's looking a little dark which never helps for terps IMPE

IMG_0282.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg

Norther berry she has some super long cola's first time I've really seen one like her in person

IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg

Lil Stick need supporting buds are getting so big she can't hold her self up and going to start breaking branches if I'm not careful she's got some massive cola's on her too that are super sticky

IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0262.jpeg
IMG_0261.jpeg

Biker MOB Day 9 New
The little ones are doing good seeming a little slow out the gate but looking healthy assuming they are just getting their legs under them before they explode :headbang: Fertigated 300 ppm yesterday to 20% runnoff:toke::pass:

Biker MOB Day 9

IMG_0304.jpeg
IMG_0305.jpeg
IMG_0306.jpeg

Well it makes me sick to say but I lost Dead skunk to mold found a couple spots on the main thick colas. So I pulled her to inspect and remove the mold but by the time I was done chopping there wasn't much left so I just said screw since it already had me worried the whole plant was contaminated. Now I am super paranoid about the others girls.

So sorry Laughing Hyena it's one thing when I screw up a something I bought and choose to grow but when it testing for someone it kills me to have this happen sorry hope fully I don't mess the rest up :goodluck::oops1::pass:

Always good to give an honest review which helps the breeder know about resilience and growth expectations.
Those are some giant flowers! A lesser grower may not get nearly the swell.
Northern Berry does look quite different from what I’ve seen. Yours will run quite a bit longer too. Definitely a different pheno but equally tight internodes. Big yields

Always good to give an honest review which helps the breeder know about resilience and growth expectations.
Those are some giant flowers! A lesser grower may not get nearly the swell.
Northern Berry does look quite different from what I’ve seen. Yours will run quite a bit longer too. Definitely a different pheno but equally tight internodes. Big yields

@Lil Dab that sucks, but what can you do.

As @BCBudlady said this type of information helps.

Thank you both makes me feel a little better. yeah I agree it does helps just sucks. I’ve had a few issues lately and I think me and a very good friend have narrowed my issue down to using a humidifier which probably caused PM setting me up for failure.

I don’t like to make assumptions on a strain after one plant though I will give her another shot to get a fair assessment :toke: