What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bahama Paint Photo Germination
Bahama Paint Photo’s are in the ground tonight @LaughingHyenaSeeds do want a separate journal for these or can I just keep them updated in here?:pass:
IMG_0530.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

Thats some good looking shit buddy. The crumbly opaque is what Im after when I make mine. It comes out different pretty much every time tho. And Im doing a mix of strains trim not just one strain. I could not justify pressing bud. Such a waste to me. Sad.
Yeah I hear ya but mine is all for personal consumption wife gets about 1/4 of the harvest for flower to smoke and I press the rest. We both enjoy the dabs so it’s not a waste IMO yeah strains play a big roll in consistency but lots of other factors too. Harvest time and curing time along with temps you press at can change the end product

Thats some good looking shit buddy. The crumbly opaque is what Im after when I make mine. It comes out different pretty much every time tho. And Im doing a mix of strains trim not just one strain. I could not justify pressing bud. Such a waste to me. Sad.
If you want top shelf dabs, you gotta press top shelf buds. All trichomes are not created equal…:lildab: