Mephisto Genetics Lift off! Sour Stomper, Toof Decay, S.O.D.K, SC x DBC

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Ran into a bit of a delay with my light but we are up and running now and moving into our second week. Everything is looking strong except one of the Stompers is kinda stunted it seems. Current plan is to let it ride out and see what happens. The Toof Decay is thriving :)

2x Sour Stomper
2x S.O.D.K
1x Toof Decay
1x Sour Bubbly x Deep Blue C(freebie)

3 gallon fabric pots
CYCO Coco Pearl 70/30 coco/perlite
Organic dry ammendments and weekly aerated compost tea feedings only(beginning week 2)

Down to Earth brand - Seabird Guano, Bat Guano, Oyster Shell, Vegan Mix, Kelp Meal, Azomite, Xtreme Mykos/Azos, Insect Frass, vermicompost from my personal bin(worms eat my organic vegetable scraps from home garden) - compost tea also consists of these ingredients plus compost from my outdoor pile and molasses. Occasionally I may use Boogie Brew tea

Environment
4x4x7 grow tent
1x HLG-600H v2 rspec
Inkbird temp and rh control
Several Sensorpush environment monitors
203 CFM exhaust fan and carbon filter
Exhale 365 Co2 bag
Humidifier/Dehumidifier
Multiple fans running from floor to ceiling

Current Conditions
Shooting for 80°F/55%rh
24hr light schedule
I am using a VPD chart and am in the safe range atm

The inkbird is making it fairly easy but my humidifier doesnt come back on unless manually activated once the inkbird shuts it down. Not a huge deal but will be replacing soon
Light is at roughly 40" from canopy and pulling around 400w from the wall. This particular light was pulling 685w from the wall at full power, that was awesome to see! I'll be easing into that once flower starts.

I would greatly appreciate all feedback :) I currently have 3 autos from Canuk in week 3 outdoor but aside from that, I only have one mediocre outdoor photo grow from over 10 years ago under my belt. I am a fairly experienced organic vegetable gardener with a little bit of indoor knowledge(from seed starting, herbs, leafy greens, etc..) so I do have a little going for me, but I am very new to this

Thanks Everyone :)

-HashFlags

DAY 6

SKs7rOj.jpg

S.O.D.K [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
YNR3081.jpg

S.O.D.K [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
WkVV11c.jpg

Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
PfEONfC.jpg

Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG](Gimpy Stomper)
xBW1png.jpg

Toof Decay
qhdwKbg.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Deep Blue C
gIfFq4i.jpg

More Water! Why you let it Dry out so much?

I didnt think I was letting them get too dry really. Kept under a humidity dome until 24 hours after sprout, watered in a 2" radius at the end of day 2 and again at the beginning of day 4. Planning to water this evening.

The rest seem to be okay but the 2 stompers are both on the intake vent side, so maybe they are drying out faster because of the dryer/cooler air?

Coco is hydro! Dry = super low pH, if you start seeing lockout the correction is to water with pH balanced nutes more frequently.

I didnt think I was letting them get too dry really. Kept under a humidity dome until 24 hours after sprout, watered in a 2" radius at the end of day 2 and again at the beginning of day 4. Planning to water this evening.

The rest seem to be okay but the 2 stompers are both on the intake vent side, so maybe they are drying out faster because of the dryer/cooler air?

I never do a humidity dome why you doing this? Coco needs water more than 1 X day

I am going off of a few different guides and all of them have the same or similar processes. Humidity dome until sprout and harden the seedling off, then water when the coco starts to dry out which has been every 2 days or so for me

I was told beginners tend to overwater so I may be being too cautious. I will start watering more frequently(I plan to do this as the plants grow of course anyways) and see how things shape up. Thanks for the advice guys

You cannot overwater Coco with the exception of barely new seedlings which can sort of end up swimming in Coco before they root a bit. Once they're at the stage you're at you could water 3-6 times per day and be fine.

You cannot overwater Coco with the exception of barely new seedlings which can sort of end up swimming in Coco before they root a bit. Once they're at the stage you're at you could water 3-6 times per day and be fine.

Amen...... It is hydro!

Day 11 update

Light is pulling 330w from the wall and approximately 43" from canopy

Temp range - 78°F - 85°F
Rh range - 50-60%

Watering with filtered tap water with a little molasses Phd to 6.7

So far everything but one is healthy it seems

The Runt Stomper is still doing bad. Almost no growth and it has developed some weird bumpy spot looking texture to it. I'm probably just going to pull it, not worth wasting a ready to go pot

Also having some leaf curling issues on the edges. I've read that it can be heat related, but also humidity. I have had some slight issues maintaining humidity because my humidifier is either on constantly or I have to manually turn it back on everytime if I use with the inkbird controller. My rh has dropped to low 40s a handful of times when I'm not home. I'm thinking this is causing leaf curl but interested in yalls opinion

FtesClX.jpg

Toof Decay
mRbrivq.jpg

SODK [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
3gYqt4H.jpg

SODK [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
EEyPp9g.jpg

Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
26G9EXG.jpg

Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
56XvIsh.jpg

SB x DBC
Tdd5LBj.jpg

Leaf curl(toof decay but it's happening at varying levels to most of the plants)
w3JnUVH.jpg

Thanks everyone!

-HashFlags

Back