Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Let’s grow some Jeanos “ The Legend “

@Jean-O sver get a black/purple pheno of The Legend? I’m not sure if the pics are gonna show it as well as I see it in person. Same structure but the other two are just green no purple/black they seem slightly hungrier then everything else in the tent I keep inching the feed up while keeping an eye on the other girls
IMG_3765.jpeg

@Jean-O sver get a black/purple pheno of The Legend? I’m not sure if the pics are gonna show it as well as I see it in person. Same structure but the other two are just green no purple/black they seem slightly hungrier then everything else in the tent I keep inching the feed up while keeping an eye on the other girls View attachment 1689394
There are quite a few purple phenotypes that show up in the Legend my favorite has a velvet silver purple almost glowing flower with super grape spoiled milk terps.

There are quite a few purple phenotypes that show up in the Legend my favorite has a velvet silver purple almost glowing flower with super grape spoiled milk terps.
These things grow quick and transition quick stack nicely too. Can’t wait to see how they smell and taste.

Purple pheno View attachment 1689939green pheno View attachment 1689940they transitioned fast into flower and are stretching the fastest too. She’s a beast. How does she do outdoors/greenhouse?
It does quite well outdoors, green house it needs good ventilation. The ones I did in my greenhouse got a touch of bud rot but not bad, however I had huge temp swings and poor ventilation so minor bud rot was expected it actually did quite well despite the torture no pm at all.

My outdoor The Legend I've got going this year.
20240624_153956.jpg

She looks good. Gonna be a big girl.

stacking how she should. This one and the purple one look a touch hungry but all the other girls are spot on. This bucket I switched to full flower and a touch stronger so we’ll see how they react.
IMG_3813.jpeg

The two green phenos both smell like burnt rubber and the purple one smells amazing I can’t quite figure it out yet but it’s gonna be terpy. Her flowers aren’t bulking up as nicely as the green ones but I think they’ll be fine.
IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3874.jpeg

Back