Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Let’s grow some Jeanos “ The Legend “

4x8 tent standard height not the tall one. I’ll probably net it just because I have some sativas that will probably stretch as well.

4x8 tent standard height not the tall one. I’ll probably net it just because I have some sativas that will probably stretch as well.
My current set up is only 5 ft tall so I tend to top the ones that are a bit stretchy. I'm rebuilding the grow currently so I'll have 8 ft of vertical height going forward. Looking forward to seeing how they go for ya. I've got one going outdoors right now.

Picture day. Later today I’ll take a pic. There’s one who struggled at the beginning but she’s making a comeback. They are pretty much ready for the autopot system I’ve just been busy starting a bunch of autos for the greenhouse and some friends but it’ll be done by the end of the weekend.

Here they are. Doing well, once they’re on the system and separated this weekend they’ll take off. All the girls in the tent look like their roots have set in and they’re ready to go.
IMG_3606.jpeg

I pulled two big leaves off the two bigger ones and pinched the stalk of the biggest.

I’ve been very busy getting the outdoor/greenhouse autos going so these ladies have been neglected compared to how they usually get treated so I made it up by putting another 250 watt led in the 4x8 for a total now of 900 watts. The HLG 350r have impressed me with the coverage 2 get in a 4x8 but I always felt I could get more out of it. So I had a mars hydro sp250 might as well hang it smack dab in the middle and spread the HLG’s out a bit. The big gal has continued I’ve pinched her main two or three times now I’ve had to pinch the next set of branches trying to take over. The other two might have had in pot issues starting out but have recovered. I topped the one and have pinched her branches a bit. The last one I’ve left natural besides removing a couple leaves. And now for the pics I’ll get better pics on Friday.
IMG_3639.jpeg
IMG_3642.jpeg
IMG_3641.jpeg

Back