Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Nice harvest skelly! Has it warmed back up? I've been out of town

20180508_134122.jpg

20180508_061903.jpg

Loose buds on HR SPG? They look hard to me.
Can you give me example of dried "loose" and "hard" bud in your opinion?

The upper buds are pretty dense, but the lower buds are fluffy. A hard density bud when you squish it between your finger will have no give. A moderately dense variety will give away some to the pressure, and a loose bud will compress between your fingers easily. That is where we are with the hyper ryders with the majority of the bud. Only the tip top buds would i consider to be moderately dense or "solid".

I am dieing to know if it works and exactly what temperature and humidity your fridge is, cause my problem is the heat it can spike on my best harvest's so bad sometimes I just make almost everything into hash or coconut oil immediately because I know it's not going to be worth the crispy terpless outcome :(

The experiment was an epic fail...i dont know if the guy that told me about the technique doesnt grow stinky weed or has something wrong with his nose.....but I check on the pot last night and as soon as i opened the milk fridge it was an instant wave to grapefruity weed stink. My wife woke me up this morning and says "Hey....for the life of me i couldn't figure out why the mud room reeked like weed, until i opened the fridge."
Experiment failed.

The experiment was an epic fail...i dont know if the guy that told me about the technique doesnt grow stinky weed or has something wrong with his nose.....but I check on the pot last night and as soon as i opened the milk fridge it was an instant wave to grapefruity weed stink. My wife woke me up this morning and says "Hey....for the life of me i couldn't figure out why the mud room reeked like weed, until i opened the fridge."
Experiment failed.
Dang! So close, I have a mini fridge I'll try it around harvest and see what results I can get any recommendations for how cold to have my fridge?

Dang! So close, I have a mini fridge I'll try it around harvest and see what results I can get any recommendations for how cold to have my fridge?

I have a mini wine fridge that we cure our homemade cheese in....I am soooooooooooooooo fucking lucky i didn't put the weed in there, or shit would have hit the fan!! ;) :D :D :D Grapefruit dank cheese anyone? :D

No idea about optimal RH and temp on a fridge dry. Maybe @Waira has some ideas on this?

Back