Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

I have a handful of seeds started already...mostly focusing on CBD autos this winter. I already have these on the go:
Portal CBD Haze
Dinafem Dinamed
DP CHarlottes Angel
Autoseeds Sweet CBD
HSO Blue Dream

(destined for the stealth cabinet to be grown by a friend)
X4 Hyper Ryder SPG
Have you started a thread?

Ah yes...speaking of which!! We have 100% of the nine plants coming up through the soils surface!! Let there be life!! Today is day 1....for the time being, they are all in the stealth cabinet under the 100X3 galaxy hydro leds. I started cleaning up the soon to be grow room today!!

Ah yes...speaking of which!! We have 100% of the nine plants coming up through the soils surface!! Let there be life!! Today is day 1....for the time being, they are all in the stealth cabinet under the 100X3 galaxy hydro leds. I started cleaning up the soon to be grow room today!!
:greenthumb:

And a few final bud shots...first up is the widowbomb...wow it sure does look nice in the jar!! And damn it smokes nice too, good and strong!
IMG_8050.JPG

IMG_8051.JPG

And the Fruity Chronic Juice...A-1 as always!!
IMG_8052.JPG

IMG_8054.JPG

And after some playing around with the stove i ended up with this hash...formed pretty well, but not sure if it will stay formed or crumble.
IMG_8048.JPG

Gorgeous as always my brother from up North! :drool: heavy rep slap given!

You grow some of the most beautiful cannabis I've ever seen! Enjoy!

No rest for the wicked indeed... I'm also planting tonight!

Gorgeous as always my brother from up North! :drool: heavy rep slap given!

You grow some of the most beautiful cannabis I've ever seen! Enjoy!

No rest for the wicked indeed... I'm also planting tonight!

Thanks you for the kind words my good friend rebel!! And thanks for the giant blast of rep as well! Whatcha got starting tonight reb? BTW 11 roses is friggin A-1 toke....very, very good indeed!!

Back