New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

Bro, the yellowing of the fans is inevitable, cal mag will not prevent it. What day are you on now? Should still be a lot of fattening on the way. See how the buds look fine and only the fans are yellowing.

Cal mag only useful if u seeing a def, from what I can tell you've not got that issue.

I'd defol the yellow fans and keep running the nutes.

Well for $35 bucks is say ya did pretty damn good!!!! :pass:Most importantly did you learn anything???
20170224_004715-jpg.706834
<----brother that looks amazing for 35 bucks!!!! time to up your game!!!! :headbang:

Id still feed calmag, the leaves I was looking at had rust spots as well as yellowing. Pretty sure I'd read you've been giving N all along, with continued yellowing, that is also a symptom Cal def.

Ok Thanx guys very greatful for all your help. Ill pull most yellow leaves and keep feeding but I stopped feeding with N after @budelee said it could cause airy buds. Thanx @jingo ill feed with cal-mag couldn't hurt anything.

Thanx @The Elvis brotha Im definitely excited about the new lights and room to see what I can really do. O still haven't decided yet to buy air pots I will soon but may hold off till I start some DP seeds

Thanx @Sensi Jay m8 you've been here from start helping me much appreciated.

Ok Thanx guys very greatful for all your help. Ill pull most yellow leaves and keep feeding but I stopped feeding with N after @budelee said it could cause airy buds. Thanx @jingo ill feed with cal-mag couldn't hurt anything.

Thanx @The Elvis brotha Im definitely excited about the new lights and room to see what I can really do. O still haven't decided yet to buy air pots I will soon but may hold off till I start some DP seeds

Thanx @Sensi Jay m8 you've been here from start helping me much appreciated.
Awe got damg..DP seeds would grow out of a rock if you watered em....good choice,they wont disappoint!!

Looking sexy man! Very impressive grow... can't wait to see the end. You going to weigh the bud after she's dry?

Thanx m8 hopefully she yields nice.

Yea just bought a nice digital scale a digital ph pen and some recharge today along with some ph up & down. So grows from here on should be on point!

Back