New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

Dude, you should be dropping the cfls down to a couple of inches above the canopy now.

Also don't stress about yellowing leaves, this is natural the plant is coming to the end of its life, think of what happens in autumn, leaves yellow off. Some close up pics would help.

Anyone ever had to blast there girls withe a shit load of nitrogen. During flower She just keeps getting more yellow every day I've been feeding her with more nitrogen but she's still yellowing out
:WTF:

Do I do!!!!!!!!! She's not burning just going yellow

@budelee @Yeatster @Sensi Jay @Dudeski @The Elvis @jingo @912GreenSkell

I don't want to just keep upping her N every feeding don't want to lock her out.
All excellent advice so far,what strain and whats the estimated finish time? Adding N during flower can make the buds airy and stringy /loose,if shes using her reserves she might be a real quick finishing plant..give a little more info about what feed your using..

Last edited:
Long way away from only 35$ now m8's but I think thats a great thing! This time had to come for the better.

Ok I said fuk it time to get some good lights and really see what I can do i bought some more nutes as well as 2 900w viparspectra reflectors uses 420 actual Watts a piece that I'm going to use the rest if her life the 3 weeks we have. 1 on her and 1 on my lsd-25.

Here is my setup now
2 900w vipars
Alaskan fish fert. With npk of 5-1-1 for veg.
Mammoth p.
Microbe life full line.
Terpinator.
Cal-mag.
Unsulphured molasses.
MonsterBloom.
Actual reflective material meant for growing.
Same 18 gallon totes with promix and added worm castings.

What else would you buy?
@Sensi Jay @budelee @Yeatster @jingo @Sleeveofauto @The Elvis @912GreenSkell

What else do I need to produce some monsters than for all your help guys and gals very appreciated!

Last edited:
Ok I said fuk it time to get some good lights and really see what I can do i bought some more nutes as well as 2 900w viparspectra's reflectors uses 420 actual Watts that I'm going to use the rest if her life the 3 weeks we have.

Here is my setup now
2 900w vipars
Alaskan fish fert. With npk of 5-1-1 for veg.
Mammoth p.
Microbe life full line.
Terpinator.
Cal-mag.
Unsulphured molasses.
MonsterBloom.
Actual reflective material meant for growing.
Same 18 gallon totes with promix and added worm castings.

What else would you buy?
@Sensi Jay @budelee @Yeatster @jingo @Sleeveofauto @The Elvis @912GreenSkell

What else do I need to produce some monsters than for all your help guys and gals very appreciated!

that should work!! :pass:

Screenshot_2017-02-23-08-05-30.png

Thats 299 but I'm going to do some research and see about building my own! Not against buying those but just wanna c

Back