New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

Haha. The life of being lit....Im right there buddy. Maybe my links don't show up anymore....idk man. Since AFN changed the "style" or "font" I don't see signatures from my phone. I haven't been able to see my SiG or anyone else. Following the advice of @Eyeoftheworld, the beautiful AFN helper she is, I was able to see it for a bit. Then it disappeared. I'm on my phone most times and don't spend much time optimizing available functions with every chance. I didn't get a cell phone til the late 90's.

Anyway, I'll go dig up the link, however trivial it is

Last edited:
Anyone ever had to blast there girls withe a shit load of nitrogen. During flower She just keeps getting more yellow every day I've been feeding her with more nitrogen but she's still yellowing out
:WTF:

Do I do!!!!!!!!! She's not burning just going yellow

@budelee @Yeatster @Sensi Jay @Dudeski @The Elvis @jingo @912GreenSkell

I don't want to just keep upping her N every feeding don't want to lock her out.

Anyone ever had to blast there girls withe a shit load of nitrogen. During flower She just keeps getting more yellow every day I've been feeding her with more nitrogen but she's still yellowing out
:WTF:

Do I do!!!!!!!!! She's not burning just going yellow

@budelee @Yeatster @Sensi Jay @Dudeski @The Elvis @jingo @912GreenSkell

I don't want to just keep upping her N every feeding don't want to lock her out.
How old is she? The will pull from the leaves wile in bloom..

I just feal like she's to yellow.
20170221_011805.jpg

Yeah man, those cfl's aren't going to do diddly squat for light, that far down. That's why those leaves are going, imo. If you could get more light underneath, problem solved.

Also, fyi...cfls emit more light from the sides and more heat from the tips. If you can turn them sideways, your plant will thank you. I'm not sure how close they are to the plant and what your temps are but, I wouldn't want them further than 4" and as close as 2". Maybe that way, you could spare a couple for the lowers. Just a thought my man

Back