New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

@Sensi Jay what week.. should a hard defol be done..? im in week 7.. my girls seem to be done growing up and not doing much else but getting dense buds.. nice and frosty also..

That's exactly when I'd do it personally, just to open up the lowers to develop more.

IMO, fans only useful till end of stretch/growth. We're trying to grow buds, not leaves.
:thumbsup:

I took her out today to get better pic then decided to open her up a bit more by tying her down further out this time Im not tyingdown the center anymore just the outside main stems to get some light to the lower bud sights I am slowly getting all the bigger leaves off but I want to go slow to not freak her out and to let the plant pull the feed from them if need be.

Im standing on a 5 gallon bucket with my head in the basement rafters to get all of her in 1 shot.
20170214_233043.jpg

This girl is going to be very interesting to see done as I still have about 30-40 days left of her cycle :yay::woohoo::baked:

@The Elvis @Slater @A-Train @Waira @budelee @BigSm0 @Mossy @Magic @Ripper @Waximus

What do all u fine folks think of this girl something u see that I should stop doing or start? U all have more knowledge then me Im very greatfull for the ppl that has helped this far but just curious as to what other people would think or do different other then lights and reflective material! :thanks::pass::smokeout:

I took her out today to get better pic then decided to open her up a bit more by tying her down further out this time Im not tyingdown the center anymore just the outside main stems to get some light to the lower bud sights I am slowly getting all the bigger leaves off but I want to go slow to not freak her out and to let the plant pull the feed from them if need be.

Im standing on a 5 gallon bucket with my head in the basement rafters to get all of her in 1 shot.
View attachment 702166
This girl is going to be very interesting to see done as I still have about 30-40 days left of her cycle :yay::woohoo::baked:
wow she is pretty!!! gonna make some numbers!!! :pass:

In my opinion in your setup your looking pretty well man. Nice healthy plant. My suggestion is saving the pennies for better lighting. Light drives the growth so if anything thats the only thing holding you back. .. but for the $$$ you got in it your getting one hellova return

View attachment 702166
she looks amazing and getting big also.. hope to get more space next grow to do something like this.. yea she gon do some numbers..awesome grow

Back