Lighting Less plants, more yield with the Skyline 600 / 400 / 100

hehehe hell yeah!!! I added a little modifications and lowered the lights as well.

3 of our girls have popped up. Yeah not 4... I thought they would have all popped. Especially as the three sprouted not too far from the others. I have moved the ungerminated Lemon Zkittle to the other side where it is a tad warmer near the oil heater... so lets see.

I did dig down a little and the seed was still there, obviously, although with some white striations on it. I dont know if this means it will break...

So i am going to give her another 3 days and see whats going on. If nothing then i think i will either put in another AVT or the single BCN Critical XXL seed that i have.. or a double grape... hmmmmm... I really just want her to germinate though lol. I would put it down to a dodgy seed but its probably something i have done to fuck it up lol.

At the same time i don't want to call time on her and abandon something that could be beautiful, thats what happened with the runt of the last grow and she turned out lovely.

The first was my little Alien Girl... She popped her head out after 4 days. And she has had a good start so far. Here she is on day 2.

AVT

View attachment 1055551

Lemon Zkittles

The first lemon seemed to pop up without a care.

View attachment 1055557

The second lemon zkittle to pop has given me a surprise.... The more eagle eyed of you will see there is two plants that have germinated in the pot... WTF. i only planted 1 :crying: never mind

View attachment 1055553

Heere is the non starter... well the pot :crying::crying::crying:

View attachment 1055556

There's not that much else to report here so hang tight and i will let you know what the progress on the fourth girl is in due course.
Good stuff bro! I guess keep your fingers crossed for the one that hasn't come up yet! And if you are having trouble deciding on a replacement I heard the double grape is easily top 3 for taste:thumbsup:

Good stuff bro! I guess keep your fingers crossed for the one that hasn't come up yet! And if you are having trouble deciding on a replacement I heard the double grape is easily top 3 for taste:thumbsup:

yoooooo autobot j!! I am keeping everything crossed! I have heard the same about double grape!!! the grows i have seen, it seems to be a nice phat and frosty girl so i think your 2 cents will probably com good. In an ideal world the lemon Zkittle will pop, but i dont feel as bad as the other three did.... too many variables to think about it... better to just crack on!!! :d5:

I dont think i said on the previous posts but the seedlings were 1/2 days old when pictured.

Time to get high!

peace

yoooooo autobot j!! I am keeping everything crossed! I have heard the same about double grape!!! the grows i have seen, it seems to be a nice phat and frosty girl so i think your 2 cents will probably com good. In an ideal world the lemon Zkittle will pop, but i dont feel as bad as the other three did.... too many variables to think about it... better to just crack on!!! :d5:

I dont think i said on the previous posts but the seedlings were 1/2 days old when pictured.

Time to get high!

peace

Hey! I love that song! Good choice grobro!
Blaze one up and enjoy!
:pass:

Quick update...

I am sorry to say the third Lemon Zkittle Auto did not germinate :nono: ... I did dig the seed out and there was no taproot...

I then split the seed open and it was almost hollow... No idea...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

... nevermind, onwards and upwards :rofl:

To compensate... I have soaked a Mephisto Genetics Double Grape as replacement!! So thank you to @Autobot-J who suggested this and i

think it was a good choice, cheers man. After seeing some of the grows thy have got me salivating for what's hopefully around the corner !! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Next update on germination!... i hope :crying::crying::crying:

peace.

Quick update...

I am sorry to say the third Lemon Zkittle Auto did not germinate :nono: ... I did dig the seed out and there was no taproot...

To compensate... I have soaked a Mephisto Genetics Double Grape as replacement!! So thank you to @Autobot-J who suggested this and i

think it was a good choice, cheers man. After seeing some of the grows thy have got me salivating for what's hopefully around the corner !! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

peace.

Excellent choice!
I've got two DG's that have literally just popped above soil today - love seeing how others grow what I'm growing.

Excellent choice!
I've got two DG's that have literally just popped above soil today - love seeing how others grow what I'm growing.

Excellent mate, if i was to judge against your other grows, i bet they're going to be awesome!!

No pressure :eek1::eek1: :crying: only joking you would grow me under the soil... excuse the phrase :crying::crying::bow:

Hopefully this girl will pop to like yours has done. :headbang:

peace.

Excellent mate, if i was to judge against your other grows, i bet they're going to be awesome!!

No pressure :eek1::eek1: :crying: only joking you would grow me under the soil... excuse the phrase :crying::crying::bow:

Hopefully this girl will pop to like yours has done. :headbang:

peace.

You're too modest bro, your results speak for themselves!

Quick update...

peace.
Man...happiest tragedy in history??
That's awesome dude! I was just looking for the DG today on Oregon Elite...but sadly...it isnt there. I have a pack of free seeds to choose on that site, from the egg hunt deal....my mind went straight there. All Mephisto strains are out of stock on there right now actually :frowny1: Leaning towards something from Fast Buds now.

Excited to see how the DG treats you buddy! I'm sure you will rock its socks off!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
DG.........great choice dude, looking forward to this bro.....:smiley1:

You're too modest bro, your results speak for themselves!

Lets see bro i hope next one is bigger than the last :pass:

DG.........great choice dude, looking forward to this bro.....:smiley1:

Cheers @Vapo69 , i am going to be all over it! I don't have enough time to mess that much with making your framework this time around.

It is probably better because i am still growing in confidence same as @davisgirl ... I don't want to fuck things up and ruin a grow just by being cockey!! Lets get some grows under our belt :crying::crying:

It still takes me around an hour to stake a plant :crying::crying:

peace.

Back