Lighting Less plants, more yield with the Skyline 600 / 400 / 100

They looks tasty mate, keep up the good work.
:slap::slap::slap:

Thanks a lot mate.

They are on flush now so will be ready to hang at the end of the week!

I will post some pictures this evening of both the girls...

and possibly start a new thread for a Colorado cookies that is going at the moment.

I will tag up though! Sorry for the infrequent posts been really really busy.

Peace.

Yo!

This is probably going to be one of the last updates. As these girls finish i will be doing a new thread on a Colorado cookie i have at day 42 so i will tag up when i start it, im aiming for a nice single monster. She is beautiful so far.

These girls are getting chopped tomorrow evening and then hung up as a whole. I dont think i will be getting an awful lot in regards to yield off these but im hoping for maybe 50gs off each girl.

I will be processing the larf and sugar leafs over my DIY dry sift screens! i am in the process of making a metal version of them so that should be fun.

I absolutely cant wait to smoke these, i will be curing most of this stuff over a few months, the buds are hard as rocks and as you can see below just covered in THC.

AVT:
Day 74
ill post some full length ones to later of the AVT.

AVT.jpg

AVT2.jpg

DG:

Day 68
The real show stopper

DG3.jpg
Double grape.jpg
DG4.jpg
DH THC1.jpg
DG2.jpg
DG THC2.jpg
DG THC.jpg

These lights are the fucking BOLLOCKS!

Alien Vs Triangle and the Double Grape came down last week, and have been drying gradually.

I chopped from the main stem and hung them whole. The method i used for the 5th glueberry. I am convinced this saves so many terps! The buds don't go crispy this way!!

I am going to post more pictures etc in the next couple of days, i am yet to dry trim them both then jar them up for the cure.

Obviously I have been smoking here and there and I am not disappointed by these girls! These buds are so fucking strong! the last time i had bud that stoned me like this was in Sacremento, a few years back from a clone only GDP pheno from a medical patient i know.

So yeah... these two are going to be staying in my collection and i will never let them run out lol. The Alien Vs Triangle... i can confirm is very strong, a little more psychoactive than the double grape . and follows you the next day...

The double grape is less psychoactive but more sedative than the alien, amazing for a muscle relaxant, joint pains, insomnia. It would be interesting to see what the CBD content is in the Double grape as the body stone is very similar to CBD concentrates ive dabbed but amplified about 50X.

The stone off both of them lasts around a solid 3-4 hours... So... I have popped another one of these each in 10L fabric pots.

Heres some pictures after 5 days of hanging, they will be hung for another 2-3 days from here then dry trimmed as i mentioned before and weighed up.
Even though the plants were small the yield doesn't seem as bad as i thought.

Possibly 100g off the two, is not the end of the world seeing as its potent stuff. Here they both are, them leaves are surrounding the little nuggets of joy

IMG_20190725_214315.jpg

IMG_20190725_214322.jpg

IMG_20190725_214327.jpg

IMG_20190725_214332.jpg

IMG_20190725_214422.jpg

IMG_20190725_214422.jpg

IMG_20190725_214433.jpg

IMG_20190725_214441.jpg

IMG_20190725_214445.jpg

smoke report and weigh in this weekend, thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20190725_214445.jpg
    IMG_20190725_214445.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 81
Very nice!! Lovely buds. I may have to try drying this way. I wet trim ususlly but lim always about more terps

Thanks a lot @Boognelson87 , i haven't been growing for long so still experimenting with some other methods re dry / cure. But after making some dry sift screens and pulling 4 different grades of kief just of the trim... ill be hard pressed to swap it out for another method. Takes a bit more effort but i enjoy the labour of love.

Starting a new thread with a 3 BOG in a 10l pot mostly coco. ill tag up.

Have a blessed day bro.

Alien Vs Triangle and the Double Grape came down last week, and have been drying gradually.

I chopped from the main stem and hung them whole. The method i used for the 5th glueberry. I am convinced this saves so many terps! The buds don't go crispy this way!!

I am going to post more pictures etc in the next couple of days, i am yet to dry trim them both then jar them up for the cure.

Obviously I have been smoking here and there and I am not disappointed by these girls! These buds are so fucking strong! the last time i had bud that stoned me like this was in Sacremento, a few years back from a clone only GDP pheno from a medical patient i know.

So yeah... these two are going to be staying in my collection and i will never let them run out lol. The Alien Vs Triangle... i can confirm is very strong, a little more psychoactive than the double grape . and follows you the next day...

The double grape is less psychoactive but more sedative than the alien, amazing for a muscle relaxant, joint pains, insomnia. It would be interesting to see what the CBD content is in the Double grape as the body stone is very similar to CBD concentrates ive dabbed but amplified about 50X.

The stone off both of them lasts around a solid 3-4 hours... So... I have popped another one of these each in 10L fabric pots.

Heres some pictures after 5 days of hanging, they will be hung for another 2-3 days from here then dry trimmed as i mentioned before and weighed up.
Even though the plants were small the yield doesn't seem as bad as i thought.

Possibly 100g off the two, is not the end of the world seeing as its potent stuff. Here they both are, them leaves are surrounding the little nuggets of joy

View attachment 1083292

View attachment 1083293

View attachment 1083294

View attachment 1083307

View attachment 1083309
View attachment 1083309

View attachment 1083318

View attachment 1083319

View attachment 1083320

smoke report and weigh in this weekend, thank you!
Some lovely smoke there bro. :pass::slap::slap::slap:

Some lovely smoke there bro. :pass::slap::slap::slap:

Thank you bro, its top quality. And thank you for the REP!

I weighed it and managed to get the following:

Double Grape > 61.4g

Alien Vs Triangle > 82g

Not too bad, but i think the next time i grow mephisto they will be a lot bigger, having learnt to induce the stretch for them. One more trick learnt!

Dried and cured pics coming soon.

peace.

Thought i would share some of the pictures as these are curing. The smell from the Alien Vs Triangle is sharp and very citrusy.

After 3/4 tokes you can feel it working its magic! I have kept the buds in the jars with the integra 62 sachets so not to overdry.

The trim that i took off is dripping in THC. I have decided to let this accumulate for a few harvests and hit the dry sift screens with a good batch of different trims.

I managed to make a bit of Rosin from the Alien Vs Triangle > pressed at 110 it was darker than i normally liked it but had lovely blonde streaks. I am going to do

another press at 85 degrees in a 90 micron bag and see what she gives me.

Alien Vs triangle dry.jpeg

Alien Vs Triangle.jpeg

AVT.jpeg

AVT rosin.jpeg

The double grape has just been dry triimmed, with the bud being more compact its taken its time to reach 60% ish humidity. But the taste is incredible. A nice smooth, almost creamy toke on the inhale and a sweet sugary aftertaste on the exhale. Very greasy, you can see the resin on the paper as this stuff burns, it turns the joint to black! It is frostier than the AvT and in terms of stone, i think i prefer it over the alien... I love them both though. Heres a nug off the bottom of the plant, no compromise on quality. a bit looser but A grade nevertheless.

DG jar.jpeg

More pictures coming soon. Peace.

Back