Dutch Passion LEMON ZKITTLES & BUBBA ISLAND KUSH (new dutch passion photos organics)

still crispy looking and the new tips look the same i reckon its a mix of too much food and light thats just how it goes from seed its still growing away like nothings happening so im not worrying too much and the zkittles are a dream of a plant to train or scrog it looks like the one i havnt touched not even a leaf tucking is a bush now stretching her arms out out almost horizontal to the main stem id she smokes as good as im hopeing i might run it next year along side the orange punch find keepers of both and do clone runs big plans coming :pass:

Nice mate sounds cool. Big plans are the way forward. Something I sussed out recently... its the starting of plans that is the important bit. 99% of the time we won’t end up where we intended to be, but guaranteed something else will happen along the way [emoji106]

Nice mate sounds cool. Big plans are the way forward. Something I sussed out recently... its the starting of plans that is the important bit. 99% of the time we won’t end up where we intended to be, but guaranteed something else will happen along the way [emoji106]
no truer words spoken mate story of my life really :vibes:

I know thats the truth..
Always.. In my [emoji289]
Nothing according to plan it's always shoot-from-the-hip.[emoji106]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Those tunes take me back! I cut my DJ teeth on tunes like that at the start of the 90s.

@Ryker604_BT who mixed that mate? Is it anyone you know?

Don't know unfortunately, found it on Youtube by accident, really good mix, right? As stoney said, there was another one that I linked that was really similar but longer (and slightly better I would say :smoking:). Cool tunes.

temps are in the high 20s to low 30s and the distance is about 20-24inchs

The distance is OK but the temps seem a bit high (not too much mind you). Looks like you got a sensitive girl on your hands :2cents:. That or just that I'm clueless :smoking:.

Don't know unfortunately, found it on Youtube by accident, really good mix, right? As stoney said, there was another one that I linked that was really similar but longer (and slightly better I would say :smoking:). Cool tunes.

The distance is OK but the temps seem a bit high (not too much mind you). Looks like you got a sensitive girl on your hands :2cents:. That or just that I'm clueless :smoking:.

Love the tunes but not a fan of the mixing mate. Hate to be negative, but if you’re gonna drop a classic house mix on YouTube with the words “a rotary and two turntables” you’d better be bloody good! With seriously looooong blending / mixing.

Sorry so negative!

I LOVE the tunes [emoji3]

Phew!

Feck me I had a bit of a panic on @stoney T ! See other (new) thread of yours.

For about two minutes I was seriously beginning to think something very weird was going on with my time/space perception! [emoji23]
:crying::crying::crying:

DAY 13 OF FLOWER
just a small update today all going well the flo zkittles is the first to show pistils from the bud sites the rest arent far behind what ever slight head start the flo girls got the biotabs have caught up and surpassed the soil really liking this grow so far couldnt be easier
IMG_20180703_224312.jpg
IMG_20180703_224320.jpg
IMG_20180703_224152.jpg
picked this up today in my local smoke shop its a lovely grinder very well made 25 quid for a lifetime investment not a bad deal :smokeit:

Looking awesome mate :thumbsup:. Glad to see that you are liking the organic ferts, really interested to see if you will notice a difference in the end product.
so am i mate next step is do a side by side with clones need to do a pheno hunt first il start that in aug-sep pop a whole 10 pack of orange punch find the best also tempted to do somthing like skywalker og or guava dawg but these zkittles look like they might be worth finding a mum just a bit hesitant as i hear the zkittles can be a tricky one to grow hopefully dutch passion worked that bit out of her

Last edited:
Back