Dutch Passion LEMON ZKITTLES & BUBBA ISLAND KUSH (new dutch passion photos organics)

Yo dude, to me it looks like light/heat stress but I'm no expert :smoking:. What are the temps and the distance from the lights?
temps are in the high 20s to low 30s and the distance is about 20-24inchs

DAY 10 OF FLOWER
the telos has landed :d5:time to find out how much light i an squeeze into this tent im running the telos and the hps on 250w for now see how they react
IMG_20180630_000100.jpg
IMG_20180630_000110.jpg
tab bubba looks like a bubba pheno to me
IMG_20180630_000123.jpg
flo zkittles before i gave her a bondage sesh
IMG_20180630_000132.jpg
tabs zkittles love this girls needs nothing she trains herself
IMG_20180630_000154.jpg
flo bubba this one looks to have more of og kush structure than a bubba
IMG_20180630_000159.jpg
tabs bubba ugly pheno :crying:
IMG_20180630_000218.jpg
IMG_20180630_000251.jpg
and we will keep going with the autos just dropped a og candy dawg kush
IMG_20180630_002547.jpg
here is the flo zkittles are spred out i couldnt help myself should be all filled back in 7-10 days from now try keep all the tops level :toke:

@Dynodave heres your tag mate new comers roll the joints :smoking::welcome: :toke:
@Ryker604_BT you still have me listening to early 90s italian house from that mix you put in your thread the other week which unfortuneatly got taken off youtube

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

DAY 10 OF FLOWER
the telos has landed :d5:time to find out how much light i an squeeze into this tent im running the telos and the hps on 250w for now see how they react
View attachment 924692 View attachment 924693 tab bubba looks like a bubba pheno to me View attachment 924694 flo zkittles before i gave her a bondage seshView attachment 924695 tabs zkittles love this girls needs nothing she trains herself View attachment 924696 flo bubba this one looks to have more of og kush structure than a bubba View attachment 924697 tabs bubba ugly pheno :crying:View attachment 924698 View attachment 924699 and we will keep going with the autos just dropped a og candy dawg kush
View attachment 924700 here is the flo zkittles are spred out i couldnt help myself should be all filled back in 7-10 days from now try keep all the tops level :toke:

one of the few lights I would spend money on. Super excited dude to see how she works out for you.

Thank you all lookin nice interesting to see how the helios performers,I’m a big believer if u have room to have at least one vertical hung bulb,as long as you have a nice reflective surround,ive got orca film round mine,some of my big buds round edge and not as high as the rest you can see the fan leaves praying upto the wall,light definitely bounces so not having a hood the lights just bouncing of the sides,not to say it good to have at least one reflector to put the power down into ur canopy
Davo
Big joint puff puff pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

one of the few lights I would spend money on. Super excited dude to see how she works out for you.
its a great light for sure hard frosty nugs from top to bottom i dont know if you would have the head height to run a telos there really intense ant really get to much closer than 60cm

How’s that crispy plant looking now mate? I can’t for the life of me work out what’s wrong with it. Looks burned doesn’t it? So too close to lights?? Did moving it into the corner help at all?

Nice growing dude. And painful looking but awesome training lol [emoji23]

@Dynodave heres your tag mate new comers roll the joints :smoking::welcome: :toke:
@Ryker604_BT you still have me listening to early 90s italian house from that mix you put in your thread the other week which unfortuneatly got taken off youtube

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Those tunes take me back! I cut my DJ teeth on tunes like that at the start of the 90s.

@Ryker604_BT who mixed that mate? Is it anyone you know?

How’s that crispy plant looking now mate? I can’t for the life of me work out what’s wrong with it. Looks burned doesn’t it? So too close to lights?? Did moving it into the corner help at all?

Nice growing dude. And painful looking but awesome training lol [emoji23]
still crispy looking and the new tips look the same i reckon its a mix of too much food and light thats just how it goes from seed its still growing away like nothings happening so im not worrying too much and the zkittles are a dream of a plant to train or scrog it looks like the one i havnt touched not even a leaf tucking is a bush now stretching her arms out out almost horizontal to the main stem id she smokes as good as im hopeing i might run it next year along side the orange punch find keepers of both and do clone runs big plans coming :pass:

Back