Dutch Passion LEMON ZKITTLES & BUBBA ISLAND KUSH (new dutch passion photos organics)

Damn....wish my friggin' Bubba Island Kush went into flower earlier!! Yours looks A-1!! Mine is HUGE though due to the extra vegging...certainly over 8 feet in height
DSCN0265.JPG

Damn....wish my friggin' Bubba Island Kush went into flower earlier!! Yours looks A-1!! Mine is HUGE though due to the extra vegging...certainly over 8 feet in height
View attachment 947854
wow shes really got big now havt had much time to stop in and have a look wonde how she will fair when the fade sets in purples up real quick
Your Bubba Island looks like a real stunner. The colors look great too. Hopefully you get some color in the cured nugs, I wish I could vape one of them!
thanks tony shes for sure the most stunning plant iv grown yet smell like fresh pine

last few plants down now zkittles didnt get to show her full potential but smells unreal candy lemon sherbert the bubba has a different smell to the purple pheno more of a heavy skunky thing going on with hues of purple in the bud first plant are just about dry had a few lil tastes and smooth is not the word its like smoking air if that makes sense nice taste also should be very nice after a cure if it makes it that far
IMG_20180905_205852.jpg
just chopped and hung them try a whole hang dry while i have the space
IMG_20180905_205915.jpg
bubba
IMG_20180905_205922.jpg
IMG_20180905_205930.jpg

some dry bud shots to come shortly

Looking great dude :thumbsup:. What's your opinion on the Zkittles now after the grow? That aroma comment really got me going, got a 5-pack of those :drool:.

Mostly interested how they grow, how's the stretch and could they be good yielders?

Looking great dude :thumbsup:. What's your opinion on the Zkittles now after the grow? That aroma comment really got me going, got a 5-pack of those :drool:.

Mostly interested how they grow, how's the stretch and could they be good yielders?
its definitely worth a grow mate its really very nice smoke i had two phenos a short stocky girl which i accidentally topped. it had long stacked buds very nice for scrogging the other pheno was more sativa massive stretch with golf ball sized nugs spaced far apart the indica pheno would be my pick of the two yield wise and both were close in smell not sure about taste yet cheak out mangos grow he really did his justice big full budded plants looks great should be in the dp section

its definitely worth a grow mate its really very nice smoke i had two phenos a short stocky girl which i accidentally topped. it had long stacked buds very nice for scrogging the other pheno was more sativa massive stretch with golf ball sized nugs spaced far apart the indica pheno would be my pick of the two yield wise and both were close in smell not sure about taste yet cheak out mangos grow he really did his justice big full budded plants looks great should be in the dp section

Thank you for the info :thumbsup:. Can't seem to find it in the DP section right now but I'll keep on looking. Sounds great definitely.

EDIT: Found it, looking great, don't seem to stretch that much.

Back