Dutch Passion LEMON ZKITTLES & BUBBA ISLAND KUSH (new dutch passion photos organics)

T u still alive?
yeah mate still here lurking just very busy for a few weeks not too much spare time il have a update soon first bubba island is alomost ready and turning shades of purple everthing starting to fade hard now

sorry for slacking guys but summer calls been very busy not been at home alot apart from sleeping anyways heres a few bud shots
IMG_20180815_230600.jpg
flo zkittles
IMG_20180815_230610.jpg
IMG_20180815_230625.jpg
flo bubba love the colors of this one
IMG_20180815_230638.jpg
IMG_20180815_230651.jpg
IMG_20180815_230706.jpg
tabs bubba
IMG_20180815_230713.jpg
IMG_20180815_230722.jpg
tabs zkittles
IMG_20180815_230732.jpg
IMG_20180815_230803.jpg
og candy dawg kush auto

sorry for slacking guys but summer calls been very busy not been at home alot apart from sleeping anyways heres a few bud shots
View attachment 941701 flo zkittlesView attachment 941702 View attachment 941703 flo bubba love the colors of this one View attachment 941704 View attachment 941705 View attachment 941706 tabs bubbaView attachment 941707 View attachment 941708 tabs zkittles View attachment 941709 View attachment 941710 og candy dawg kush auto

there's my man! was a getting little worried... few... tell us when you going out to play for that long, your dinner was getting cold ;)

Look real good @stoney T , wonderful leach / flush on those ladys, great colours. My fave part of the grow.... man you have brought the wake and bake on with these wonderful pics. Rolling one now.

lovely finishing colours :thumbsup:
:pighug:
thanks archie
there's my man! was a getting little worried... few... tell us when you going out to play for that long, your dinner was getting cold ;)

Look real good @stoney T , wonderful leach / flush on those ladys, great colours. My fave part of the grow.... man you have brought the wake and bake on with these wonderful pics. Rolling one now.
thanks slater mate if the bubbas turn out nice i might run them again find a purple mum to get clones from still trying to decide on the second strain to run along side the orange punch i want two polar opposites so i have a bit of variety next year when il only be running clones

thanks archie

thanks slater mate if the bubbas turn out nice i might run them again find a purple mum to get clones from still trying to decide on the second strain to run along side the orange punch i want two polar opposites so i have a bit of variety next year when il only be running clones

I'm with you on that about variety, i'm looking for that day time / wake and baker strain that's not gonna F*** me up first thing. Also after par taking in the Amnesia I want a regular night time Sativa to rival a night time Indica, when one gets a bit samey the other kicks in hard... Plus i'm passing out in front of the xbox when I'm on those indica's. I wake up with my character spinning on the spot sometimes firing the gun into the air. Quite funny to see.

Beauty looking buds man!!
cheers skell
I'm with you on that about variety, i'm looking for that day time / wake and baker strain that's not gonna F*** me up first thing. Also after par taking in the Amnesia I want a regular night time Sativa to rival a night time Indica, when one gets a bit samey the other kicks in hard... Plus i'm passing out in front of the xbox when I'm on those indica's. I wake up with my character spinning on the spot sometimes firing the gun into the air. Quite funny to see.
has anyone ever tried seedsman own brand seeds my buddy just bought a bunch and said i could have my pick of some are they worth running to see if theres a keeper gelato og is top of the list ?????? any info welcome

cheers skell

has anyone ever tried seedsman own brand seeds my buddy just bough a bunch and said i could have my pick of some are they worth running to see if theres a keeper gelato og is top of the list ?????? any info welcome

Ive watched a few grows using seedmans own brand, and the growers seemed pretty happy overall with their strains.

Back