It's not that he is against canna. It's just a move based on past election results when canna was on the ballet. Dems tend to turnout more when canna is on the ballet. Plain and simple. Trump has said several times that if a legalization bill hits his desk, he'll sign it. He has also said it should be left to the states to determine medical or recreational sales.
I'm not picking on you, but people in general need to learn to gather their own info and make logical conclusions.

Trump did not say he was for it .... He said they were looking at it, big difference .... but Bill would first have to get past Senate and Mitch and that won’t happen ..... we can watch the MORE act and learn!

Trump did not say he was for it .... He said they were looking at it, big difference .... but Bill would first have to get past Senate and Mitch and that won’t happen ..... we can watch the MORE act and learn!
No, I heard him say that he would sign a bill taking it off the schedule if it hit his desk. But you are correct about do nothing Mitch. He's just like his House counterpart. Do nothing productive for the people. The only time both have done REAL work for the people was on the first covid legislation.

No, I heard him say that he would sign a bill taking it off the schedule if it hit his desk. But you are correct about do nothing Mitch. He's just like his House counterpart. Do nothing productive for the people. The only time both have done REAL work for the people was on the first covid legislation.

Yes I think I heard Trump say - But - Then there is that video with him saying they are looking at. None of that matter until Senate changes and even if Biden wins ( help the country if he does - remember 1994 Crime Bill) the Senate is still an issue even with VP Harris sponsorship.

Reactions: Mir
Please keep the conversation on cannabis and don't fall into who dunit:pass:.

Yes I think I heard Trump say - But - Then there is that video with him saying they are looking at. None of that matter until Senate changes and even if Biden wins ( help the country if he does - remember 1994 Crime Bill) the Senate is still an issue even with VP Harris sponsorship.
If Trump wins, I think Veteran groups can convince him to beat Mitch into submission. He does care about Vet and the Troupes.

Trump is a consevative? Right? And “christian” as well as being old and raised white priveledged. He was raised to believe that cannabis is bad! I am sure he was raised to believe that grabbing a woman by the vagina was bad too... but he is a wealthy man and money changes EVERYTHING! If they realized that legalizing it would bring in revenue, then we would all be good! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! Majority rules? Then LEGALIZE IT

What a load of garbage. I hate getting political, but this white privilege nonsense really has to stop. White privilege is a myth, Trump is no conservative, and he has nothing against cannabis. The Republicans and social conservatives are the problem, not Trump. Fuck, I hate it when otherwise seemingly decent people nevertheless spout stupid and destructive shit like this.

What a load of garbage. I hate getting political, but this white privilege nonsense really has to stop. White privilege is a myth, Trump is no conservative, and he has nothing against cannabis. The Republicans and social conservatives are the problem, not Trump. Fuck, I hate it when otherwise seemingly decent people nevertheless spout stupid and destructive shit like this.
Trump is in the same situation as Gov Abbott in Texas. He has stated that he will sign a legalization bill( I can't remember if he said medical or rec) if it hits his desk. The retarded Lt Gov Patrick is the thorn in his side as he controls the Senate, a much more powerful position in actual legislation.

I grew up poor and white. I never got any white privilege to help me. LOL! I had to fight and WORK for everything.

Sorry @Mir i apologize! I am not political at all. Political athiest more like it! White priveledge may be a myth but i wasnt born into a family that had money so i couldnt borrow 100,000 dollars to start a business... from my dad! As for the politics of it. Ive been listening to politics and political ads for almost 8 years now! No choice unless I don’t watch the news, just gotten sick of it! When i first voted, (clinton) there would be about 3 months of politics and ads on tv. Then the election... then nothing for another 3yrs and 9 mos. now its continual. So that’ll be my last post in this here thread as i am a political athiest my words do not matter. I will just hope beyond hope that MORE goes through and cuomo gets off his FUCKING ASS and legalizes it in my state. Again i apologize!!! Just hopeful and dissapointed......

Back