That sucks, these politicians need to listen to the people - why keep doing what we are doing, arresting and punishing people.

I'd really like to hear just what Trump has against it. In a lot of states, weed is what is keeping them afloat right now

Trump is a consevative? Right? And “christian” as well as being old and raised white priveledged. He was raised to believe that cannabis is bad! I am sure he was raised to believe that grabbing a woman by the vagina was bad too... but he is a wealthy man and money changes EVERYTHING! If they realized that legalizing it would bring in revenue, then we would all be good! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! Majority rules? Then LEGALIZE IT

Trump is a consevative? Right? And “christian” as well as being old and raised white priveledged. He was raised to believe that cannabis is bad! I am sure he was raised to believe that grabbing a woman by the vagina was bad too... but he is a wealthy man and money changes EVERYTHING! If they realized that legalizing it would bring in revenue, then we would all be good! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! Majority rules? Then LEGALIZE IT
All of that is true but it seems to me he was also raised to think for himself and not just follow the crowd. Why I think he got elected. He's also supposed to be all about the economy and right now that ain't workin out so well. IDK, got me mystified

Reactions: EP3

I guess you missed the news stories about Joe Biden sexually assaulting Tara Reade, huh?

All of that is true but it seems to me he was also raised to think for himself and not just follow the crowd. Why I think he got elected. He's also supposed to be all about the economy and right now that ain't workin out so well. IDK, got me mystified
economy is working great for me. My stock funds are at an all time high. Guess you missed a little thing which is called Covid, a worldwide pandemic. Does that have you mystified?

Reactions: Mir
I'd really like to hear just what Trump has against it. In a lot of states, weed is what is keeping them afloat right now
could be that it is smuggled across the border from Mexico where it is controlled by the murderous cartels who like to murder innocent people and cut off their heads.

Why is it hard to understand why Trump doesn't want legalization on the ballot this year? You posted the video above, did you bother to even watch it? It explains why, it boosts Democrat turnout.

My state had it on the ballot in 2018, republicans throughout the state voted for it as did democrats. But we also ended up with a nutcase female Democrat governor and her communist leaning Lesbian Attorney General. She quickly became the most hated woman in the state and is despised nationwide for her stupid actions during the Coronavirus. She has earned her name of WHitler.

Last edited:
That sucks, these politicians need to listen to the people - why keep doing what we are doing, arresting and punishing people.
It's not that he is against canna. It's just a move based on past election results when canna was on the ballet. Dems tend to turnout more when canna is on the ballet. Plain and simple. Trump has said several times that if a legalization bill hits his desk, he'll sign it. He has also said it should be left to the states to determine medical or recreational sales.
I'm not picking on you, but people in general need to learn to gather their own info and make logical conclusions.

Back