I've read the first post again. Guess I was too excited about joining the comp to ask about stuff I don't know.

What does full 3 leg battle mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a 1st leg qualifier and if you place 1st/2nd/3rd you go onto the finals, those that don't place there is a chance at the 2nd leg qualifier 1st/2nd/3rd place goes to the final. Then there is the final battle between all the finishers from the 1st and 2nd leg so that will give you your 3 leg battle.

There is a 1st leg qualifier and if you place 1st/2nd/3rd you go onto the finals, those that don't place there is a chance at the 2nd leg qualifier 1st/2nd/3rd place goes to the final. Then there is the final battle between all the finishers from the 1st and 2nd leg so that will give you your 3 leg battle.

Awesome! But there are only 7 of us. So all but 1 will be in final battle?

Awesome! But there are only 7 of us. So all but 1 will be in final battle?

I'm not sure if this was just a final battle for 2018 LED Battle or if we'll run a 2nd leg that others are able to sign up for so there could be more growers that get involved as it isn't just the members that keep going that signed up for the 1st. If so then that will be the second leg. Then we'll go onto the Final.

Update day 51 for Fastbuds Tangie
fd6351a4164e7e3fa73cad0b63393ec7.jpg

@bushmasterar15 I took this pic yesterday. It's a whole pic of the shower, with the battle plant, (day 72), in the scrog of course! If you need an individual pic, just tag me in! :headbang:

DSC01314.JPG
DSC01320.JPG

Here's my other 2 Mephisto girls at day 62!

DSC01315.JPG

and finally my 4 newest babies around 1 and 2 weeks old, (not counting the Bluetooth stumpie in the butter dish). :crying:

DSC01313.JPG

@Ripper @bushmasterar15 who will i get a final code for the chop my girl is 11 weeks in a few days so the weekend or just after she will be coming down :pass:well 1 plant out of 4 i could do with the space

also i think i have another week or so on her i just had her out the tent after this weeks update shes meeting her maker or more my vaporiser :hookah::bighug:

Back