As long as I'm not violating battle rules, ( @Ripper ), I'll be glad to stay! :headbang:

Btw, I wanna say thanks to everyone for the kind comments! :bighug:

Looking good peeps. Don't stop
6541bd06409921b9524d6daf35edb197.gif

my current grow[emoji891][emoji263][emoji271][emoji91][emoji91] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1918787

week 8 on my dinafem critical 2.0 shes a right little chunky monkey with some real fat colas she is now 10 weeks old and i will run her maybe another 10 days depending on what trichomes say
df2.jpg

@bushmasterar15

Update Week 8
Between my freak of a Purple Mazar at 109 days still budding on some top nodes, harvesting a plant and moving my girls, I am dead beat to take more than a pic of these battle girls.

Pineapple Express Auto from Fastbuds, my comp plant has taken about 1.75g/l of MegaCrop aka more than 6.5g per gallon since last week. This week, Megacrop is reduced to 1.35g/l but Mother Monarch Bloom is introduced at 0.15g/l, then 0.2g/l and last feed was 0.25g/l. You guessed it, next feed will be 0.3g/l. Sweet Candy is always around 0.5g/l. Sometimes more, sometimes less. If I keep Megacrop levels high enough, there seems to be no need for CalMag. Lets see how it goes further down the road.
26e5622cb3544f93c720e4eb7a348fe1.jpg

She nicely and evenly flowering at only 55 days young. Love her shape. Pretty much gonna let her grow from now on. Too tired/ lazy to keep up with the training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

Update Week 8
Between my freak of a Purple Mazar at 109 days still budding on some top nodes, harvesting a plant and moving my girls, I am dead beat to take more than a pic of these battle girls.

Pineapple Express Auto from Fastbuds, my comp plant has taken about 1.75g/l of MegaCrop aka more than 6.5g per gallon since last week. This week, Megacrop is reduced to 1.35g/l but Mother Monarch Bloom is introduced at 0.15g/l, then 0.2g/l and last feed was 0.25g/l. You guessed it, next feed will be 0.3g/l. Sweet Candy is always around 0.5g/l. Sometimes more, sometimes less. If I keep Megacrop levels high enough, there seems to be no need for CalMag. Lets see how it goes further down the road.
26e5622cb3544f93c720e4eb7a348fe1.jpg

She nicely and evenly flowering at only 55 days young. Love her shape. Pretty much gonna let her grow from now on. Too tired/ lazy to keep up with the training.

My PMs went way long too, but the extra yield is worth the extra time! :headbang:

@bushmasterar15 Wk8 Update. Here's my Dinafem Critical+2.0 under the Amare SE450 light. She's now at 60 days. She's getting pretty close now. She's on a diet of 3-4 days Herculean Harvest then 1 day of Dense, then repeat. She's also slowing down just a bit on the amount - was consuming about 1.75 liters daily, but now down to 1.5. In fact today, nothing at all, just a chance to dry out a bit.
Cheers all. :d5::toke:

69.Crit (60) b.JPG
69.Crit (60) c.JPG
69.Crit (60) f.JPG
69.Crit (60) g.JPG
69.Crit (60) h.JPG

Sorry I was slow to start on the week 8 checkoffs but they are marked on the first post. Keep up the great job.

I've read the first post again. Guess I was too excited about joining the comp to ask about stuff I don't know.

What does full 3 leg battle mean?

Back