Hey @bushmasterar15 Here's a couple pics, but I think I should withdraw. My plant is getting side lighting from my autocobs and I'm noticing that bud development is larger on the sides. I feel like it's unfair to everyone else so just go ahead and withdraw me from the battle. Good luck to everyone else! :headbang:

DSC01307.JPG
DSC01312.JPG

Hey @bushmasterar15 Here's a couple pics, but I think I should withdraw. My plant is getting side lighting from my autocobs and I'm noticing that bud development is larger on the sides. I feel like it's unfair to everyone else so just go ahead and withdraw me from the battle. Good luck to everyone else! :headbang:

View attachment 965140 View attachment 965141

Whats wrong with autocobs bro? Isn't it still LED? How is it unfair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats wrong with autocobs bro? Isn't it still LED? How is it unfair?

Yes it is still LED and I know some LED lights even have cob chips, but I just felt bad about it! How about this? If anyone has a problem with it, or thinks it's unfair than just pm @bushmasterar15 and he will remove my entry no questions asked! :vibe: Bushy, does that sound ok to you? :shrug:

Yes it is still LED and I know some LED lights even have cob chips, but I just felt bad about it! How about this? If anyone has a problem with it, or thinks it's unfair than just pm @bushmasterar15 and he will remove my entry no questions asked! :vibe: Bushy, does that sound ok to you? :shrug:

Its LED and its a great plant! I see no reason to even have this discussion. Besides, we're already 30% down from when we started. Pls don't make it 40%!

Man...the frost on her!

It personally does not matter to me my man I am ok with it you are growing a plant and using led as your light source.

Stick it out your growing and she looks good no matter if you have few extra photons hitting her.

Back