Nothings late as wk6 updates just started yesterday and now we only have @F.N. @autobeast to checkoff this week for everyone to be in.
I've been running around the last couple weeks like a chicken with its head cut off! Sorry for the confusion! :headbang:

I've been running around the last couple weeks like a chicken with its head cut off! Sorry for the confusion! :headbang:
Now to smoke a few bowls and get grounded. Hope things are slowing down for you now.

@bushmasterar15 Update. Here's my Dinafem Critical+2.0 in my LED tent under the Amare SE450 light. She's now at 46 days. Cheers all. :d5: :smoking: :biggrin: :toke:

View attachment 960359 View attachment 960360
Better pic of my girl she's at day 50 your girl is way more better structured but she's my back girl in tent
20181015_151213.jpg

Better pic of my girl she's at day 50 your girl is way more better structured but she's my back girl in tent View attachment 961210
You're looking good, Saint. And Yeh, I know the problem. I'm lucky with my Crit 'cause she's in a tent with smaller, more behaved gals, so I am able to do daily preening, pruning, and pulling. My other Dianafem (OG KUSH) is in the back of a tent with 3 other monsters, so she's only gets attention once a week when everyone comes out for maintenance. :smoking:

You're looking good, Saint. And Yeh, I know the problem. I'm lucky with my Crit 'cause she's in a tent with smaller, more behaved gals, so I am able to do daily preening, pruning, and pulling. My other Dianafem (OG KUSH) is in the back of a tent with 3 other monsters, so she's only gets attention once a week when everyone comes out for maintenance. :smoking:
in the uk its hard to take them out completely with smell ect maybe when we have rules like some other places i could work on them a little more i have to try stay undercover pal

good day growers. so day 50 for og candy dawg kush auto. this plant has been supercropped many times. but kept bouncing back. and sorry for the wierd looking pics. my led panel is failing on me. lost alot of white leds to the right of the panel. so throwing out alot of red. been like this 3 days. dont seem to be getting better. not a happy grower. here some pics;)
_20181017_101735.JPG
_20181017_101836.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

@bushmasterar15 So I'm guessing this is my week 7 update? Day 57 for Stilton's Special Baby

DSC01276.JPG
DSC01277.JPG
DSC01280.JPG
DSC01281.JPG
DSC01282.JPG
DSC01283.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01274.JPG
    DSC01274.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01275.JPG
    DSC01275.JPG