New Grower LED Auto Daquiri Lime Grow

there have been a few random grows that havnt shown sex till day 70 and ended up going 150 days :shrug: just a one off.
:pighug:

It’s crazy,
I’m just so used to all my previous autos flowering around week 4.
Can’t grumble though, Biggy is looking really healthy and gets better everyday!
Just waiting on Shorty, but I’m sure she’ll shoot up at some point.

Day 62...

Well, after all the drama and worrying at the beginning, these girls are really starting to shape up!

I’ve not been using the E/C meter at all now, gone back to my old ways of measurements.

For the past week I’ve given both plants 2 litres a day. On the exception if they still feel heavy then I skip a day.

I make up a 4 litre feed in my spray pump bottle so these are per 4 litre measures.

I give 2ml Cal/Mag, 6ml AN Bud Ignitor, 3 ml AN Grow, Micro and Bloom. I take the PH down to around 5.9.

Bud Ignitor is the absolute business!!! Can not recommend it highly enough. On Biggy the bud sites are all the way up each individual stem. Have never seen anything like it. I’ve been adding this for the past week so will give it for one more.

Shorty is into flowering now with many pistils shooting through in a lot of places. Although she is still only about half the size of Biggy, I’m still confident I’ll get a pretty decent yield for her size. Here’s the pics.

Here’s Biggy, all pics were just before watering.
D421368E-0167-4DD0-9991-318AC828A7B1.jpeg
2E2B4A16-37CC-4A61-8B72-1D558564FE3F.jpeg
0DB8C25A-C21E-45B8-BC68-0EEF56F0B06E.jpeg
E8886154-BCDA-4668-B192-EBE5CD6C5619.jpeg
21730EB5-03D1-4416-BC27-20BEB07D3C9A.jpeg

Day 75...

Well both plants have had their two weeks of Bud Ignitor added now. I’m about a week on from that point now so have given the same feeds minus that, plus added an extra ml of base nutes.

Must say there’s still no problems whatsoever either either plant. Some minor defoliating here and there when the bigger leaves block lower buds and that’s it.

The browning pistils are popping up throughout the plants and yellowing of lower leaves,
obviously down to the reduced N.

I’m expecting theses plants to be ready around the 100 day mark.

That being said, today I gave the first feed of adding PK 13/14 to the nutes.

So I’ve given them a week on base nutes after the two weeks of Bud Ignitor, to give a little rest from boosting nutes.

Now I’ll give the PK 13/14 boost.

I’m adding 6ml of this, (to my usual 4 litre mix, shared by both plants),
reducing the base nutes back to 3ml, plus the 2ml of Cal/Mag.

I’ve been sticking to the recommended doses of Ecothrive Charge and Biosys within the Grow too.

40ml Charge sprinkled on top of coco and watered In once every four weeks.

2gs Biosys mixed into a tea and given every two weeks.

Highly recommended products by Ecothrive. They are all very friendly and at such a great price.

Pics will be posted tomorrow.

Back