New Grower LED Auto Daquiri Lime Grow

Sensi Street

Won’t you tell me how to get, how to get to...
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to autoflower.net as a member but I’ve been stalking the grow diaries for some time now

Impressive stuff. Must say I’m hooked on @Teetee and his insane grows!

Well I just started my own couple of Auto Daquiri Limes so I’m going to try and keep you all updated with the progress.

I’ve been using 600w dual spectrum HID, 20 litre standard pots, no EC meter or PH meter, using AN Grow, Micro, Bloom, molasses and Voodoo juice in soil.

Have had average yields from auto GSC with this setup.

Recently upgraded to a 1000w LED, 10 litre Air pots, ecothrive charge coco, ecothrive charge, ecothrive biosys, House and Garden Coco A+B, Calmag, an EC and PH meter.

I planted the seeds just over a week ago. They popped up after just 2 days of planting, after germinating in plain water for 24 hours.

I’ll begin the diary properly tomorrow backtracking to the current day...

Let’s do this

Welcome to the fold man, I'm pretty new here too and running a much smaller operation! Out of interest, what is the light you're using?

After some long trawling through reviews online, I decided to go with a Kingbo 1000w. Purchased on amazon. It seems to be doing pretty amazing since the switch, I already had some GSC on around week 7. They’ve bulked right up with it. The light was pretty cheap so I was dubious about how good it may be. It has got pretty decent reviews on a few sites.

hi and welcome :pass:as you been lurking you probably dont need the guided tour,but if you get stuck or lost pop into live stoners gossip :cheers:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

After some long trawling through reviews online, I decided to go with a Kingbo 1000w. Purchased on amazon. It seems to be doing pretty amazing since the switch, I already had some GSC on around week 7. They’ve bulked right up with it. The light was pretty cheap so I was dubious about how good it may be. It has got pretty decent reviews on a few sites.

Just googled it. That's cool, hope it works well for you. Bit big for my PC case haha. Subbed up to follow your progress anywho

I began by germinating the seeds in a glass of warm water for 24 hours.

I’ve had 100 percent success rate with this method so whave stuck to it,

Once the 24 hour period had passed it was time to get them seeds sown!

Started the prep the by filling the 10 litre airpots, which I’ll use for whole grow, with the ecothrive charge coco.

I mixed a solution with tap water, left for 24 hours, biosys, calmag and house and garden A+B.

Around an EC of 0.8 - 0.9. PH brought down to 5.7.

I mixed 1 litre of the mix and watered 500ml into the coco of each airpot.

Then the seeds were placed just under the surface.

Temps are averaging between 22-27 degrees c. Humidity between 60 -70

The 1000w LED is on 22 hours a day, due to my other 3 GSC growing in the room already.

After 48 hours the seedlings has popped up to say hello!
Fastest I’ve encountered yet.

On day 5 I noticed the top of the coco was flaky, time for its first official watering.

Again using 24hr left tap water, I made a 1 litre mix consisting of Calmag and H and G Coco A+B, EC of aroun 0.8 - 0.9 with a PH of 5.7. Gave each plant a 500ml helping, circling around the pot, leaving about an inch to the stems dry.

Day 10, seedlings looking healthy.
Gave another feed using the same mix and quantities as above.

Attachments

• A8C81DEA-6D47-4CFD-935B-74AD25700C98.jpeg
    A8C81DEA-6D47-4CFD-935B-74AD25700C98.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 111
  • E7DD1795-4A33-434C-8F06-72ABC7753C0A.jpeg
    E7DD1795-4A33-434C-8F06-72ABC7753C0A.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 5375C637-760F-46EC-94B7-F9E51BE2BAF7.jpeg
    5375C637-760F-46EC-94B7-F9E51BE2BAF7.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 93
  • B8A1373F-0016-4032-A577-2E2C9C84B519.jpeg
    B8A1373F-0016-4032-A577-2E2C9C84B519.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 77
Hey guys, new to autoflower.net as a member but I’ve been stalking the www.autoflower.net for some time now

Impressive stuff. Must say I’m hooked on @Teetee and his insane grows!

Well I just started my own couple of Auto Daquiri Limes so I’m going to try and keep you all updated with the progress.

I’ve been using 600w dual spectrum HID, 20 litre standard pots, no EC meter or PH meter, using AN Grow, Micro, Bloom, molasses and Voodoo juice in soil.

Have had average yields from auto GSC with this setup.

Recently upgraded to a 1000w LED, 10 litre Air pots, ecothrive charge coco, ecothrive charge, ecothrive biosys, House and Garden Coco A+B, Calmag, an EC and PH meter.

I planted the seeds just over a week ago. They popped up after just 2 days of planting, after germinating in plain water for 24 hours.

I’ll begin the diary properly tomorrow backtracking to the current day...

Let’s do this

Welcome to AFN!

The Daquiri Lime strain looks great but I’ve not grown any Dutch Passion yet though have some other strains to try at some point. Good luck with the grow Sensi [emoji1303]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

Back